“Nice museum”

Ranked #16 of 132 things to do in Ubud
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This art museum offers many workshops suitable for children; reserve one day in advance.
Ffm
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice museum”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Nice museum which gives a genuine idea about Indonesian art. Lovely gardens and a very nice coffeehouse.

Visited June 2013

Jakarta, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Informative”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I love visiting museum, and this has became one of my fave. I like history. They put adequate information in each of the painting and picture. They also have adequate information in the brochure. Helpful staff to direct as to visit each of the building. And they also include a complementary drink in the ticket. It was nice after we stayed and enjoy the museum for a couple of hours.

Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Lovely snapshot of Balinese art”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I took my 10 year old daughter as she loves art. It was a beautiful tranquil place tucked in amongst the busyness of Ubud. I didn't have to pay the $5.00 entry fee for my daughter, which I thought was very generous. That included a welcome drink for us both. There were not a lot of people there when we went so we enjoyed wandering and taking photos. A lovely experience.

3 Thank carswellclan
Brisbane, Queensland
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A quiet, serene oasis”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The day I went to the museum there was hardly anyone there, so it was very peaceful and serene. Though the art collections are minimal, they are interesting and diverse. The grounds and gardens are lovely. A man was playing the gamelan outside one of the buildings, which gave me a relaxing chance to sit and listen in the shade - very atmospheric. The café was quite good too and reasonably priced.

2 Thank Tina C
Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Beautiful Art Museum”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Lovely terraced grounds. Friendly staff. Free complimentary drink included in entry fee $5. Well worth the visit.

1 Thank TheOxfactor