(I just found this review from a year ago which I forgot to publish)
- quiet and relaxing and has very nice views from the pool. good for people really trying to escape.
- staff at the hotel was very friendly (not necessarily professional).
- the hotel has great potential but felt like it was lacking professional management.
- the villas are very large but a bit old. it didn't seem very cosy. furniture needed an update and showers and bathroom were not 4 stars. not sure if its the case in all the villas but our shower and toilet were outside in the garden which means that in the middle of the night you had to go to out.
- to go to the village centre you need to go either with the free "shuttle" service which goes 4-5 times a day or come back by cab. a bit inconvenient that the last shuttle to return is no later than 20:30. Still cheap but beware that a cab booked by the hotel was IDR 50k while you can get them for IDR 30-35k.
- Breakfast was below average.
- Very little value for money
- this was the first hotel we stayed in bali (see also Indiana Kenanga and Courtyard Marriot). If you come from nusa dua dont expect the same quality as in the western chain hotels.
- With some investment in the facilities the hotel could improve significantly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Payogan Villa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Payogan Villa Resort And Spa
- The Payogan Villa Hotel Ubud
- Payogan Hotel Ubud
- The Payogan Hotel
- The Payogan Villa Resort & Spa Ubud, Bali