1,613 results
All reviews terrace room our honeymoon pool villa kemiri restaurant morning walk pool bar yoga pavilion daily yoga complimentary morning koi pond sunken bath spa treatments overlooking the valley boutique hotel main pool rice fields open air
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Loved this little spa resort that was tucked away from the busy part of Ubud. Our villa was great and the Balinese breakfast special every morning was delicious. I can’t say enough about the amazing staff. They were all so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend staying here if you are staying in Ubud.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Uma-GeneralManager, General Manager at COMO Uma Ubud, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear

Thank you very much for staying with us at COMO Uma Ubud recently.

We are delighted to hear you had a wonderful time with us. Your very positive notes on all aspects of your stay are sincerely appreciated. We are particularly pleased to know that our team was the highlight of your experience. I am glad you took the opportunity to experience our wellness offerings at COMO Shambhala retreat.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are very comfortable. Breakfast is delicious and staff is extremely helpful. They also have daily yoga classes!
Great for couples! There are a few very nice restaurants within walking distance and Ubud center is only a 5-10min drive away.
Definitely recommend this place!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 502verenac,

It was a great pleasure to have you staying with us at COMO Uma Ubud recently.

Thank you so much for taking your time to share a wonderful review. We are delighted to hear you had a relaxing time with us. Your very positive notes on all aspects of your stay are sincerely appreciated. We are particularly pleased to know that our team was the highlight of your experience.

We are very grateful to have such a great location. It offers you the tranquility of being in the middle of tropical lush garden above the Campuhan valley and at the same time amazing accessibility to explore Ubud with so many interesting places to visit, such as; museums, art galleries, ancient temples, rice paddy fields, shops, and local villages.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Needed a break from the day to day stresses and came to Bali just for that. Had friends stay at como uma years ago and recommended it to me. The stay was quite nice. There were issues with my room the first two nights (more "nature" related than their own fault) but the staff and General Managers were quick to rectify the situation and made sure I was comfortable with my rooms...which was very important to me. That was greatly appreciated as the last thing I needed was stress from my stay. The rooms were comfortable and clean otherwise and well equipped with bug spray especially during rain season.

I had initally had wanted to try yoga classes in town with a mix of the group sessions this resort offered. After trying a class at one of the more popular Yoga studios in town and tried the group session at Como, I actually preferred the instructors and the smaller classes at como. Also had booked a few private meditation sessions at como. I had Santika ax the instructor for a couple and really found the sessions with him rewarding - he was very knowledgable and in tune. I would highly recommend trying either of their private sessions for yoga or meditation.

Also had some time at the spa but while the spa itself was under renovations and the treatment rooms were moved to empty suites, it still provided a relaxing backdrop. Had an excellent experience with the taksu massage and reflexology treatments. The staff was very knowledge especially during my reflexology treatment.

Food was fresh and very delicious. Had the breakfast included in my stay and while I stayed for 4 nights, I thought I would be bored with the menu but there were different things each day for the hot food. And as well, the cold options varied daily at the buffet bar.

Service in general was great ..from the moment i was picked up by their staff at the airport, during my whole stay on the resort and until the moment they dropped me off. They were very accomodating in every respect and really tried to create a relaxing environment for me.

Looking forward to my next visit back.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear iwant2cdaw0rld,

Thank you very much for staying with us at COMO Uma Ubud recently.

I am glad you took the opportunity to participate in our guest activities and enjoy the nurturing treatment at COMO Shambhala retreat. I will pass your recognition to Santika - our yoga teacher personally.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent 10 nights, five in each of two pool villas. One of the best hotel stays we have ever had.

Staff were simply wonderful, rooms were clean, and the food was exceptional.

I had never heard of Como hotels before this trip and, since discovering they are in several countries, I would certainly make them my first choice.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank debmc1
Uma-GeneralManager, General Manager at COMO Uma Ubud, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear debmc1,

Thank you very much for staying with us at COMO Uma Ubud recently.

It is very rewarding to hear that your stay at Uma Ubud inspires you in wanting to discover other COMO Hotels & Resort around the globe.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed 3 nights in Como Uma and we enjoyed every second of it. Service is perfect, food is amazing. Rooms are nice but the best and central place of the hotel is the pool area with a bar. One could hang around there forever. The highlight of our stay was the biking tour through the rice fields lead by Eva. Great guide. Also the restaurant recommendations from front desk were great.

Dear AndrejSLO

It was a great pleasure to have you staying with us at COMO Uma Ubud recently.

I am glad you took the opportunity to participate in our guest activities. Uma Ubud is a perfect base for you to explore Ubud and surrounding to immerse yourself with our Balinese culture and traditions. I will personally pass your special recognition to Eva, our Activity Guide.