1,443 results
All reviewssunrise poolkids clubmain buildingfree shuttledeluxe roomshuttle serviceubud townevery hourrice fieldspoolsindochinebaliwoodmassagestatuesdriverloungingindonesia
Reviewed August 10, 2018

We just spent 4 nights in the resort, and we were delighted.

The place looks looks like balinese village. The staff is very friendly, the resort is clean and the rooms confortable (even tough they are a bit dark).

Ubud can be reached by walk, with a nice path (look at Google maps, there is a hidden road, that shortcuts the main road).

The resort has a lot of places to relax : a large garden and several pools.

Nevertheless, 2 things need to be improved : the restaurant is fine, but could be better, and most of all, The Mansion should cut off the looping music at the main pool which lasts all day long

No kiding, we saw some people leaving the pool, saying they were fed up with that music, and we were waked up several times because of it ! No need some music to appreciate the place !

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Booked this on 5th Aug 1pm just before i leave for airport to go Bali.
The price attracted me and booked a 1 bedroom villa.

The check in was quick and we were led to the villa. The place is HUGE and we walked some 100m to the room. During the walk we saw many pools and the staff said there were 5 pools! He showed us the room and explained the use and the details in room. I must say, i was impressed with the room and the space.
I ventured out that afternoon to check the place out and got lost in this huge resort.

We decided to dine in 2 dinners and totally in love with the Grilled salmon and rice. The Mojito were just lovely!

As we were there for sightsee, we didnt have time for the pool. The pools just kept calling to us. :(

The breakfast is just so so... food like not warmed.

Overall, its a great stay and the amount i paid just so shocking. Would love to go back for a longer stay if time permits.

Room Tip: Get a Pool Villa, surely making every cent worth.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

The staff at The Mansion Hotel Spa were phenomenal. The massage was excellent and very relaxing. The masseur checked in throughout to make sure I was comfortable and enjoying my experience. I highly recommend this spa for its fantastic massages.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I visited the Mansion back in June, 2018. The resort has a different feel to it as compared to other 5-star resorts. I got here on my own to experience a solo trip in Bali. The Mansion is a great place where beautiful memories are created. The resort has lots of Balinese art and traditional features along with great food, drinks and service. There are morning breakfasts by the pool with incredible view. My room was next to many swimming pools and coconut gardens. The staffs were very friendly and they have daily organized tours and shuttle to Ubud. I got a chance to visit 3 major temples through the resort which I am really appreciated and it was fun. Highly recommended for family and young explorers like me.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Bao L
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I have always loved the Mansion. I have been here 4 times in total, the first 3 with my family and recently in July by myself. I wanted to explore the Mansion and Bali better. The resort did not disappoint me but instead, surprised me with so many changes, updates, incredible features that I get to fully experienced, entirely. The services they provided, fulfilled my desires since I wanted to visit different temples and I got the chance to. Indochine restaurant was great with amazing drinks and cocktails which were my favs. My room was very nice and near the pools. Overall, I would definitely come back again. I love the Mansion and Bali, I hope to go back soon! Enjoy guys!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo