I laughed at the comments of "Awful", obviously, they must have some very old /unrefurbished rooms hidden somewhere. Our room was awesome, and I find the architectural very interesting. Big sunken bath and the shower are made from three long bamboo pipes, very interesting. I especially love exploring the large acreage and every corner has an interesting features of some sorts and the landscaping of the ground was beautiful. The staff at the pool were attentive, friendly and loves a chat. Our room was very clean, and absolutely no complain, par from a bit dim at night if you need to read. The food was as mentioned in "Awful" tough meat, nice sauce, small portion. We were there at the end of the holiday season and so only a handful of visitors, peaceful and quiet. Breakfast was ample as could be expected in resorts,breakfast/dining room a bit warm even in the early morning, no air conditioning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mansion Hotel & Spa is one of Bali's rare gems. Set in a tropical lush green park estate, it offers outstanding hospitality and the extensive facilities of a luxury resort. The Mansion is a registered five stars luxury hotel. The Mansion is situated in the artist community of Penestanan on the Sayan Ridge just a few minutes drive from the centre of Ubud, the island's cultural centre. The Mansion Resort has been nominated by the prestigious Conde Nast Traveler as the World's 100 Best New Hotel, 2004 Hot List, is selected by Luxury Group since 2006, and is choosen by National Geographic Traveler Indonesia as one of 20 favourite hotels, may 2010. Hotels were chosen throughout Indonesia based on the following criteria: service; unique hotel personality; environment and social awareness; online booking facilities; architecture and views; safety and security; value for money. Heaven & Earth Spa at The Mansion Resort has been awarded by the prestigious "World Luxury Spa Awards" as "Best Luxury Hotel Spa - Country Winner 2011" and "Best Luxury Medical Spa - Country Winner 2012" , and was recently selected by Conde Nast Johansens 2013 in its epicurean collection of Luxury Spa. Experience the ultimate in massage and healing rituals at Heaven & Earth, The Mansion's celebrated spa facility. Treatments are drawn from the most traditional therapies to the most comprehensive selection of modern medical spa therapies to rekindle your Body, Health, Beauty, Mind & Senses. Guests at The Mansion can enjoy a unique culinary experience reminiscent of classic dining ambiance. In an ornate setting, perfect for celebrating a special occasion or important announcement, dining at The Mansion offers the ultimate in ambience, service and attention to detail. At Indochine, savour the unique combination of Asian & Continental nouvelle cuisine, an ideal location for a select dinner or gathering. Cafe La Terrace offers a casual menu in an airy conservatory, decorated with an impressive array of art selected from The Mansion's private collection.Sia Pacific region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Mansion Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion Resort Hotel And Spa
- The Mansion Hotel Ubud
- Mansion Hotel Ubud
- The Mansion Resort Hotel & Spa Ubud, Bali