The Mansion is simply a relaxing place to stay. Yes maybe the premises could do with a little more maintenance and yes maybe the staff are not hovering over you every few minutes as other reviewers have commented but these little quirks add to the character of the hotel and that is what this hotel and resort has in abundance is character. My partner and I did not want to have staff hovering over us we wanted somewhere quiet, relaxing and close to the major attractions of Ubud. Despite comments from other reviewers we actually found the staff very friendly and attentive (in an unobtrusive way). The food was excellent and breakfast was very good. The amenities at the hotel are good and the location means Ubud and other major attractions are close to hand. Staff were always willing to organise transportation, tours and other visits etc. If you like your impersonal, devoid of personality chain hotels then this is not the place for you. But if you want something with character and personality we strongly recomment it. We stayed for 6 nights and could have stayed twice as long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mansion Hotel & Spa is one of Bali's rare gems. Set in a tropical lush green park estate, it offers outstanding hospitality and the extensive facilities of a luxury resort. The Mansion is a registered five stars luxury hotel. The Mansion is situated in the artist community of Penestanan on the Sayan Ridge just a few minutes drive from the centre of Ubud, the island's cultural centre. The Mansion Resort has been nominated by the prestigious Conde Nast Traveler as the World's 100 Best New Hotel, 2004 Hot List, is selected by Luxury Group since 2006, and is choosen by National Geographic Traveler Indonesia as one of 20 favourite hotels, may 2010. Hotels were chosen throughout Indonesia based on the following criteria: service; unique hotel personality; environment and social awareness; online booking facilities; architecture and views; safety and security; value for money. Heaven & Earth Spa at The Mansion Resort has been awarded by the prestigious "World Luxury Spa Awards" as "Best Luxury Hotel Spa - Country Winner 2011" and "Best Luxury Medical Spa - Country Winner 2012" , and was recently selected by Conde Nast Johansens 2013 in its epicurean collection of Luxury Spa. Experience the ultimate in massage and healing rituals at Heaven & Earth, The Mansion's celebrated spa facility. Treatments are drawn from the most traditional therapies to the most comprehensive selection of modern medical spa therapies to rekindle your Body, Health, Beauty, Mind & Senses. Guests at The Mansion can enjoy a unique culinary experience reminiscent of classic dining ambiance. In an ornate setting, perfect for celebrating a special occasion or important announcement, dining at The Mansion offers the ultimate in ambience, service and attention to detail. At Indochine, savour the unique combination of Asian & Continental nouvelle cuisine, an ideal location for a select dinner or gathering. Cafe La Terrace offers a casual menu in an airy conservatory, decorated with an impressive array of art selected from The Mansion's private collection.Sia Pacific region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mansion Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion Hotel Ubud
- The Mansion Resort Hotel And Spa
- Mansion Hotel Ubud
- The Mansion Resort Hotel & Spa Ubud, Bali