My husband and I stayed at Kayumanis Ubud for 5 nights (followed by Kayumanis Jimabaran for 5 nights) and both were brilliant. Kayumanis Ubud is in truly beautiful setting up in the mountains, surrounded by the jungle and rice fields and only 10 minutes by car from Ubud village. The service was second to none with the staff looking after our every wish. From beautiful massages to romantic candlelit dinners overlooking the jungle, there was nothing that was too much trouble for the staff who were completely attentive and yet unobtrusive and respectful of our privacy. The villas are in a typical Balinese style and are very private and surrounded by lovely tropical gardens. The bathrooms are beautiful and have the most amazing outdoor showers that are just like standing under a mountain stream! That amazing shower, coupled with the beautiful Kayumanis shampoos,soaps and body lotions made for the best daily pampering experience! The food was delicious with our breakfast served each day on the deck overlooking the valley and the Ayung river. A driver was available to drive us around whenever we desired and would always be available to pick us up when we wanted to go back to the villa - we never had to wait. I even did an early morning yoga class with the resort yoga instructor - I was the only person enrolled in the class that day but the teacher still went ahead with the class just for me - he was a delightful elderly man who had been practicing yoga for many years and shared many stories and words of wisdom with me - this was a highlight! We cannot recommend Kayumanis Ubud highly enough - a great place for couples and those seeking a romantic or private holiday in a beautiful setting with amazing staff. Our thanks to Kayumanis Ubud for an amazing holiday !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayumanis Private Villa & Spa at Ubud is a refreshing retreat that takes travellers away from the demands of modern living. Gently nestled on a serene parcel of landscape above the flow of the Ayung River, a total of 23 luxuriously appointed villas offer total privacy from the outside world. Each villa is set within its own tropical compound with a private pool and open-style bathroom. Tastefully themed interiors draw attention to the artistic heritage of the Indonesian archipelago. All villas feature a gourmet kitchen and other high-end facilities to ensure that every stay is one of pure indulgence. A newly launched Spa environment, designed to focus on personal wellness, incorporates five treatment pavilions, a restaurant, an infinity edge swimming pool and a series of inspiration decks. The Dining Corner is an intimate restaurant at the property offering sweeping valley views and a signature menu of Thai cuisine. Kayumanis Ubud doesn't accommodate children under 12 years old ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa Hotel Ubud
- Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa And Spa
- Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa Bali