My husband and I have just spent 5 nights at kayamunis Ubud as part of a 10 day Bali trip. The other 5 were in jimbaran . See other review.
What an amazing place. We were greeted like old friends from the moment we stepped into the lobby until the moment we left and called by the Balinese titles of Mr and Mrs ibu and bapak .
The villa was everything we expected plus more. A high standard of cleanliness everywhere and nothing too much trouble. We loved the sounds of the night particularly the geckos and frogs and even the roosters and dogs did not disturb our peace as others have mentioned. We were so in tune with the tranquility we barely turned the tv on but all channels available for tv buffs . Why disturb the natural peace with tv and music.?
The views from the restaurant were spectacular down to the forest and river. We choose to eat in the restaurant rather than room service and a special word of thanks to Kiki for her excellent service and smile .
The spa is awesome outdoors with the bird sounds and flowing river which enhanced my treatments.
Finallly a big thanks to all staff who made our stay so memorable and we are counting the days and saving up again to return ASAP.
Kind regards Martina and Roger Harmes Sydney and London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayumanis Private Villa & Spa at Ubud is a refreshing retreat that takes travellers away from the demands of modern living. Gently nestled on a serene parcel of landscape above the flow of the Ayung River, a total of 23 luxuriously appointed villas offer total privacy from the outside world. Each villa is set within its own tropical compound with a private pool and open-style bathroom. Tastefully themed interiors draw attention to the artistic heritage of the Indonesian archipelago. All villas feature a gourmet kitchen and other high-end facilities to ensure that every stay is one of pure indulgence. A newly launched Spa environment, designed to focus on personal wellness, incorporates five treatment pavilions, a small restaurant, an infinity edge swimming pool and a series of inspiration decks. The Dining Corner is an intimate restaurant at the property offering sweeping valley views and a signature menu of authentic Thai cuisine. Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa do not accommodate children under 16 years old ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa Hotel Ubud
- Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa And Spa
- Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa Bali