I've been trying to come up with right words to describe how exceptional resort this, but the heavenly experience it is hard to capture in words.
I've never in my life experienced such a genuine, respectful, but friendly and superb service as in here. It all starts from the really service orientated staff (and with the staff I mean everyone) who seems to love what they do and be proud of the hotel they work for. This first class service can be seen in charming details like delicious home made cookies in your villa with a recipe so you can make them at home. It is remembering guests by name. It can be even see in really well planned excursions to local areas which don't left you feeling like a tourist. And if you are in honeymoon (like we were), you will be delighted with some extra pampering and more than once - simply wow!
The resort is really well maintained with love and pride from gardens to villas and the location is breathtakingly beautiful. The villas are private, really spacious and luxurious in a charming rural boutique hotel way and their pools bigger than I've ever seen anywhere. The food is delicious and the complimentary high tea was something extraordinary. I also really recommend having a candle light dinner in the privacy of your own villa, it won't let you down.
Kayumanis Ubud became definitely one of my favorite hotels in the world, if not the number one. It can be highly recommended even to demanding travels looking for something special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayumanis Private Villa & Spa at Ubud is a refreshing retreat that takes travellers away from the demands of modern living. Gently nestled on a serene parcel of landscape above the flow of the Ayung River, a total of 23 luxuriously appointed villas offer total privacy from the outside world. Each villa is set within its own tropical compound with a private pool and open-style bathroom. Tastefully themed interiors draw attention to the artistic heritage of the Indonesian archipelago. All villas feature a gourmet kitchen and other high-end facilities to ensure that every stay is one of pure indulgence. A newly launched Spa environment, designed to focus on personal wellness, incorporates five treatment pavilions, a restaurant, an infinity edge swimming pool and a series of inspiration decks. The Dining Corner is an intimate restaurant at the property offering sweeping valley views and a signature menu of Thai cuisine. Kayumanis Ubud doesn't accommodate children under 12 years old ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa Hotel Ubud
- Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa And Spa
- Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa Bali