Puri Gangga Resort
$209
$143
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$183
$114
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$337
$301
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $406/night.

$230
$194
$434
$327
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $547/night.

$341
Priceline
$671
$652
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $794/night.

$733
$652
All reviewsinfinity poolmorning walkrice fieldsgarden villacooking classbeautiful templenearby templefoot massagewater templemorning yogaaway from the hustle and bustlefree yoga classcomplimentary teaubud centreromantic dinnerfree shuttlerooms are lovely
Reviewed January 31, 2017

One of the bast service I have ever experienced, maybe because it was my first time in Bali!
This resort has all the standards of a 5* Hotel (service, amenities, turn down, afternoon tea, giveaway) but is only an intimate 20 rooms hotel!!! Morning Yoga was the best !!!
The only thing that I didnt like was the price of the services (restaurant, spa: way too high compared to the prices in Bali and quite surprising from this non-pretentious hotel)
Yet it was fabulous, thanks to the entire team for the great stay!!!

Room Tip: the Suite Room type is really great!
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank agatha111
Puri G, General Manager at Puri Gangga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2017

Dear Agata111

Om Swastyastu

I personally would like to express my gratitude for the time taking to write down an excellent review of your recent accommodation at the property.
Your comment would be absolutely shared to the entire team to encourage them to conduct and serve your even much more better for your return visit immediately.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

the staff is friendly the hotel is very quite, really enjoying balinese atmosphere . the location a little bit far from ubud centre, but they do have good WiFi to support my work. good choice to refresh our body and mind.. definitely will come back here again

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jenius h
Puri G, General Manager at Puri Gangga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2017

Dear Uss S

Om Swastyastu

Thank you very much for having an excellent review of your recent accommodation at the property, which would be encouraging, and inspiring the entire team to be consistently conducting our excellent job performance.

I Wayan Mudatra /GM

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights here when we first flew in from AZ. The villa was clean and air conned cool. The American breakfast was great and the staff at the restaurant was so nice. Front desk was helpful with all the info to get around and their amenities. It's around 30 min from the town center but it's easily accessible with their complimentary drop off and pick up. Everyone was sweet, we loved our stay here. Definitely recommend it!

Dear Leticia G

Om Swastyastu
Thank you very much for the time taking to write down an excellent review of your recent accommodation at the property.
Your comment would be absolutely shared to the entire team of Puri Gangga resort to improve the services to serve you upon returning visit immediately.

Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

We booked our stay for 3 nights at first and than extended for 5 more nights :) The friendly staffs are more than helpful and pleasant and I think nothing was impossible or difficult for these people. Always doing their job and helping even more with a smile. As a frequent traveler I experienced many different location and hotels, but nothing is comparable to Puri Gangga. We got the room that we booked, always clean, everyday new sheets and towels, housekeeping twice a day. The air conditioning is already turned on in the evening when we get back to our room. The menu in the restaurant is very delicious, we tried different dishes each time and everything tastes really good and made of high quality. They do really take care for their customers like a family.
I got sick during my stay and the staffs were very very caring, helping me with the doctor check, taking care to consume the right food, special juice...I'm very grateful for their care and help especially as a tourist in a foreign country.
They organized tour for me to Gunung Kawi Temple with Mr.Tara and I'm really satisfied as I got what I requested: tour guide with extensive knowledge for Hindu religion and in the same time someone I can trust. I totally enjoyed the entire tour with Mr. Tara.
I recommend this place to everyone who wants to have a peaceful relax holiday surrounded by tropical nature, clean, nice pool view and amazing staff who can do everything for you.
Definitely I will come back as I promised :)

1  Thank Serly C
Puri G, General Manager at Puri Gangga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2017

Dear Serly C

Om Swastyastu

Thank you very much for the time taking to write down an excellent review regard to the services, and facilities of the property while your recent accommodation at the property.
Your comment would be absolutely encouraging us to improve the staff services in order to serve all our customer much more better on your return visit to the property by the soonest occasion.

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

All staffs are able to provide an excellent service. It is a quiet place and away from urban. Manager of the hotel is professional and willing to help you to solve problems u faced during stay. Feeling welcomed.

2  Thank Yan L
Puri G, General Manager at Puri Gangga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2017

Dear Yan L

Om Swastyastu
I would like to express my gratitude for the time taking to write down an excellent review of regards to the services and facilities of your recent accommodation at the property.
your comment would be shared to the entire team to serve you even better for your return visit immediately.

I Wayan Mudatra /GM