“Delicious desserts and good selection of coffee and tea”
Review of CarameL Ubud

CarameL Ubud
Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Ubud
Cuisines: French, Indonesian, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Patisserie haven for all desserts & macaron lovers. Caramel is focusing on the use of Indonesia best quality ingredients, such as the chocolate, tea & coffee. Our chocolate is from Java & being processed by a Belgium chocolatier, so the quality is International standard. Our macaron is a must try & our chocolate is to die for ... ;)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Delicious desserts and good selection of coffee and tea”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Just discovered this 10-month old patisserie and cafe on my recent trip to Ubud. Harry and Jessica from Jakarta are aspiring and creative chef who will bring a big smile to your face on your every visit to this place. Lots of delicious choices. Love their chocolate dome and macaroons. I took them with rosella tea. It is a good combination with rosella tea (either hot or cold) as the tea is a bit sour but you can add in with cane sugar provided. Sweet and sour. Hmmm…what a heavenly taste and combination. Don't miss this place if you are at Ubud and go up to sit at the terrace upstairs to enjoy the breeze, free wifi and the lovely sweet stuff here :)

• Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Toronto, Canada
“Great wifi and scones to die for ”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

I came here because the macarons on the window caught my attention . I haven't seen them anywhere else in ubud. I asked for wifi and it was great and I could Skype without it cutting . The scones french press coffee and the thousand layer cake as well as rosella tea was lovely and so nicely presented .

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

This was a great find. The coffee is amazing (the best I tasted during my whole trip) and the desserts are to die for! We tried choco mousse, macaroons, red velvet cake and the cake pops and they were all beautiful. Great service too!

• Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Coffee EVER!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Amazing coffee shop with fantastic terrace overlooking Ubud. I thoroughly recommend the Vietnamese drip coffee with caramel milk.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jade S
Arlington, Virginia
“Um, Cake Pops!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

If I made it to heaven, or some similar manifestation, and upon arrival I was granted one wish, I would wish for CarameL cake pops! Wow. Just. Wow.

Visited July 2014