“Love their product and their shop!”

Blue Stone Botanicals
Ranked #13 of 112 Shopping in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the village of Ubud, on the island of Bali, Blue Stone Botanicals' premium quality Essential Oils for Aromatherapy, healing Lip & Body Balms, botanically infused Body Oils, and naturally cleansing Balinese Bath Soap are hand-prepared in time-honored tradition using 100% natural ingredients (and no palm oil!).
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Love their product and their shop!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Bought some lip balm and a friend bought the lavender body oil. Love the smells and love how it feels! Their cute shop was also a comfortable place to peruse around. The shopkeeper was super nice and helpful :)

4 Thank alfina s

• Korean first
“hidden treasure”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I bought lemon grass lip balm the last time I went to their store in Ubud last week, I love the smell and how it feels on my lip. I would love to try other products like massage oil or body balms with different smells for sure x)

2 Thank Meidhan F
Tangerang, Indonesia
“Relaxing scent”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Bought the sleep balm & relief balm, and got the sweet orange essential oil for free. I like the smell of this product, it can help you to calm before sleeping. You safe my night pain! : )

2 Thank Karinkarina
Bloomfield, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Blue Stone Botanicals' Virgin Coconut Oil is AMAZING!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I’m in love with your Balinese Virgin Coconut Oil. It did wonders for my dry skin, healing my dry patches completely in just two days. I was amazed how quickly it absorbed into my skin and how nourishing it feels — no staining on my clothes. Made my alligator skin feel as smooth as a baby’s bottom! Thank you! Thank you! for this amazing product!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Anne P
Rochester, New York
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Great natural products at a reasonable price!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

It was a hot day in Ubud so I was popping into almost every store along Jl. Dewi Sita. The young shopkeeper was friendly but not pushy. As we looked around the shop at the products she started telling me what each of the balms should be used for. I ended up purchasing some relief balm and a couple of tote bags for gifts back home. I wish I had purchased more of the relief balm...it works wonders. I definitely will return to this shop on my next trip to Ubud.

Visited June 2013