Tripadvisor

from $45.00
from $50.00
from $55.00
8,067 results
All reviews jungle swing coffee plantation rice terraces private tour day trip great tour tanah lot great photographer tegenungan waterfall answered all of our questions bali driver uluwatu temple full day tour water temple own pace would highly recommend this tour explained everything
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best day tour with our tour guide Berata. He is highly reccommended. Very friendly and informative about everything we did for the day. Loved spending the day with him and would do it again in a heartbeat.
Berata you are a great asset to this company.
Best regards and will meet with you again for more tours in the future.
Beat wishes from myself and Shania xx

Date of experience: January 2020
HBDtours, Owner at Hire Bali Driver, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Travelbali2020,
We are very appreciating your compliment about your trip with one of our driver/tour guide, Berata. It brings a lot of happiness to us knowing that our services become a great help in making your trip in Bali become memorable. Thank you for sharing your trip experience with us. Hopefully we can meet again in your next trip in Bali.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The tour I did was called "Best of Ubud: Waterfall, Rice Terraces & Monkey Forest". My tour guide/driver was Dika. It was a private tour. I had a great time and was able to see many attractions in Ubud. He arrived to pick me up earlier than on time at my hostel in Canggu and allowed me to in a restaurant and grab breakfast on the way to Ubud. He was nice, gave great information about the attractions, and answered questions I had. The vehicle had air conditioner and bottled water. He was very professional and friendly. I paid a little extra beforehand on the site to also have lunch and the Bali swing included in the tour. In the end he dropped me off at my hostel safe and sound. I enjoyed this tour and recommend it. I also recommend Dika as a tour guide.

Dear ASHTRAVELSALWAYS,
We would like to express our gratitude after receiving such a great compliment for one of our driver/tour guide, Dika. Here in Hire Bali Driver, we would always try our best to meet our costumers’ expectations. We are glad to know that our services bring so much satisfaction to your trip. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again in Bali.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good palace and enjoying time there also have many shops the and good price and cheap price than any palace in whole Bali

1  Thank 647alaem

Dear 647alaem,
Thank you for spending your time to write such precious review to our company. It is a great blessing for us knowing that one of our driver/tour guide, has become one of the reasons for your trip to be full of enjoyment. Your compliment brings a great impact for our team to be even better at delivering our services. Looking forward to seeing you again in Bali.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We makes this trip with Wayan Suyasa and wa great !! Wonderful !!! Such a good and nice guide !! Recomand him !! The tour was wonderful !!!! We enjoy it so much ! Thank you

Dear socoloschia,
We are very grateful to be receiving such a positive review about your wonderful tour in Bali. Your compliment to one of our driver/guide, Wayan Suyasa, was enough to bring happiness to the whole team. Your feedback will be served usefully as a tool to improve our service in the future. Hopefully we can assist you again in your next trip in Bali.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great driver. Really good English and huge background knowlegde. Was on time when picking us up. Thank you!

Dear nowayaxo,
Thank you for having chosen our company and we are all happy to know that you had a wonderful time with us.
I am also delighted to learn that you were impressed with the service we provided. Your positive feedback will be shared with the entire team to motivate them and to continuously deliver the art of discovering Bali.
It will be our privilege for having the opportunity to have you back for the next trips in the near future.