Spa at The Samaya Ubud
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent experiences

My Friend and I tried most of the treatments spread over 3 days. We had the couple room which is in... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $65.00
from $61.25
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews ayung river scalp massage hot stone life experience minute massage our honeymoon couples massage full body walk around great massage treatment indra scrub therapy putri ibu knots
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

Excellent massages with beautiful room overlooking the river. Masseuses were skilled and products used were lovely. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: February 2019
Samaya B, Public Relations Manager at Spa at The Samaya Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Dear Jill,

Thank you for visiting us. we looking forward to see you soon! :)

Best Regards,
The Samaya Ubud

Reviewed January 17, 2019

Absolutely wonderful staff, very friendly and accommodating. I loved the morning on-site yoga on the terrace, wonderful breakfast. The staff impressed me the most. I highly recommend it even though it is not in the center of Ubud and you can use the shuttle.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend surprised me with a visit to this place, and organised a lunch and massage for the two of us along the river.

I don’t normally write reviews, but have been so impressed with how far the staff have exceeded our expectations, through their service, everyone in the team coming down to wish me a happy birthday, and a complementary birthday cake, we felt we have to write something to express our gratitude.

The experience has been amazing, and also great value for the cost.

We look forward to coming back and staying in this resort on our next holiday to Bali.

- Kristijan

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic! What better way to pamper and spoil yourselves on your honeymoon than with a visit to The Samaya Spa! We booked the very reasonably priced Romantic Package. 4 hours of sheer bliss being treated by Putri and Tami. Foot cleansing, body scrub, shower, full body and scalp massage, hot milk jacuzzi bath, facial and manicure! A...M...A...Z...I...N...G! Thank you for a wonderful day and such a beautiful treatment villa set on the banks of the Agung River. Paradise in Bali.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank en11gooner
Reviewed August 11, 2018

While staying at the hotel we had the Samaya Delights spa and picnic. 90 minutes of wonderful full body massage and a 3 course lunch and all next to the river. Simply stunning. Don’t be fooled by the “picnic” it is a full meal with drinks and you can pay for additional wine or other drinks off the menu.

Date of experience: July 2018