Spa at The Samaya Ubud
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent experiences

My Friend and I tried most of the treatments spread over 3 days. We had the couple room which is in... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
ashima737
via mobile
Beautiful spa with extensive range of treatments

Had a Balinese massage - fantastic service in a beautiful setting, range of available treatments is... read more

Reviewed May 19, 2019
Lancastle1

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ubud
from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
All reviews ayung river scalp massage hot stone life experience minute massage our honeymoon couples massage full body walk around great massage treatment indra scrub therapy putri ibu knots
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Me & my friends stay around Ubud for work. When we Off on Sunday..for Relaxing Time we decide to try Spa at The samaya as outsider guest. The last time we come to here only to have dinner so here we go to Spa. I thought we can only do Spa in here.. but beside Spa..outsider guest who come to Spa can use their Pool and Gym for free~ such a nice accomodation from Samaya~
Ok. Back to Spa..from we arrived~ They provide us welcome drink, Their Spa Manager Ibu Indra give some explain about the spa and told us to fill a paper. So they know what we wanted the most.. the room that we got have a river view (the best for me~). My Therapis (Putri) such a good Therapis, good technique and very polite to us..i choose to do 'warm oil msg & body scrub' for 90 min and its so relaxing~ if i go to Ubud again i wanna try their Hot Stone spa next time. For the price. U get what u pay for. Their hospitality is the best!
If u stay around Ubud.. i recommend u to do the Spa in here, enjoy ur time at their pool and then have a dinner at Swept away (river view restaurant).
Thank u Samaya for ur excellent treatment to us.

Date of experience: June 2018
Thank Margaretha Inda... P
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Couldn’t recommend visiting this spa more, whether you’re staying at the hotel or not. My wife and I stayed at the Samaya in Ubud on our honeymoon (which is an extraordinary hotel in itself) and indulged with a 2.5 hour couple’s treatment, which included a foot cleanse, an amazing / long full body hot oil massage (I had the more powerful oriental massage, my wife the more traditional Balinese), a scalp massage, full body exfoliation, a milk bath etc. — there were so many good treatments I don’t even know if that’s all of them). Anyway it was extremely relaxing, super romantic and the staff, like all at the Samaya, were so warm, accommodating and friendly. We will definitely get another treatment if we have time, it was the best spa we’ve ever been to. Thank you to the Samaya!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Great massage technique with excellent and attentive service! One of the best spa visits we've ever had. The therapists are really professionally trained.

Beautiful views of the river from the therapy rooms.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 17, 2018

As part of our honeymoon, and to also celebrate my wife's birthday. Although the Samaya is a little way from the centre of Ubud this distance allows it to be positioned right on a river at the bottom of a low gorge. The location is excellent and it was wonderful to be able to see the river and gorge during some of the treatments while remaining very secluded. The massage was brilliant - a very good combination of flowing pressure throughout, with those unwanted knots being found and dealt with. After the massage we had a body scrub which was great - being pampered without the experience being in any way excessive. The staff were really attentive and could not do enough to allow us to totally relax. We thoroughly recommend the Spa (and also the Swept Away restaurant - the subject of a separate review that I'm about to post).

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed January 15, 2018

We stayed in the Samaya Ubud for 2 nights at the beginning of January and can honestly say this is the best place we have ever stayed. From the start to the end we were treated like Kings and Queens, all the staff are so happy and caring and walk around with big smiles on their faces.
The food in the Swept Away Restaurant was outstanding and the service was perfect. The setting is magical and relaxing overlooking the river and all the tables are beautifully decorated with candles and flower petals. Wonderful dining experience.
The Spa was just amazing too and we were both made to feel very special and pampered.
Thank you so much Samaya for your Balinese hospitality and we will definitely be recommending to our family and friends. Tony and Eileen UK

Date of experience: January 2018