“Excellent Pizza !” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Umah Pizza

Umah Pizza
Ranked #80 of 714 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent Pizza !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

A great place for good pizza in Ubud , we enjoyed their vegetarian , tropical and chocolate pizza. Yummy !
The garlic bread & bruschetta were equally excellent. Staff were friendly and ambience was cozy . Great place to hang out !Will go there again.

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
“This is NOT the place for good pizza!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

When I reviewed Uma last year, I remarked that while the pizza was excellent, the staff were supremely morose and unhelpful.
This year, the situation has flipped around: very friendly smiley staff serving seriously soggy pizza :(
Incredibly INSANELY cheap prices but I'd rather pay more for good pizza.
I asked for my pizza well done - it came seriously soggy. I sent it back - it came back equally soggy, but with the basil removed.

I delayed my review of Cafe Marzano, as they both serve thin-crust woodfire pizza and I wanted to be able to compare. And folks - there is no comparison. (No salami or capers on the menu at Uma)
But crucially, Uma dismally soggy and Marzano tantalisingly crispy.
End of story.

1 Thank Fris B
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

This place was recomended to me by a couple who had eaten there several times and was ideal because I was tired of nasi. When we visited, there was only 1 other family in the restaurant. I ordered the margherita pizza (30.000 idr) and added a vegetable topping (5.000 idr). The pizza came out in about 10-15 minutes. It was good. I've had MUCH worse in Indonesia. They also provide free pepper oil as a condiment. My sister ordered the same thing as I did but she had a hair baked into her food. Its a thin crust. The bruschetta was just ok, nothing special. The staff was friendly and attentive.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 3caballeras
Dublin, Ireland
“Not quite Rome ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We ate here on our first day in bali as we were both tired and I wasn't up to understanding local menus.
The place itself is small and cosy and we had a view of the cobbled streets in front and the open oven in back. The pizza was basic but good and the oil in baby bottles simply has to be seen

Sydney, Australia
“Surprisingly great pizzas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Why would you ever bother eating pizza in Bali? It's like eating nasi goreng in Naples, right? Unless you're travelling with kids and none of you can stand another nasi whatever, just for now. This cute little place is always packed, and for good reason. Although some items sound dodgy (curry pizza, anyone?) the Umah special is fantastic – beautifully crisp wood-fired pizza base with parma ham, rocket and parmesan. Lovely staff and pretty cheap prices – most pizzas are RP 30 000 and the Umah is only RP 62 000. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2014

Been to Umah Pizza? Share your experiences!