“Excellent Pizza”

Ranked #99 of 789 Restaurants in Ubud
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were there in september 2013. The pizza was excellent, just the right cooking, homemade in their wooden oven. Staff was nice and professional. Good address!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

In my month long stay in Ubud, I found myself going back to Umah over and over. The food is consistently good. I like the pasta dishes better than the Pizza but the Pizza is good. I am particularly fond of the mushroom sauce served with chicken or pasta, Big Garden Salad and good inexpensive beer.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

A little tired of the Nasi/mie Goreng, you got to try this place !!!
The pizza are delicious, home made dough, with the right amount of topping cooked to perfection in their wooden oven. Try the garlic bread, one of the bed I had in Bali !!!
The price are really cheap, the drinks are chilled, the perfect spot on the quieter Jalan Bisma !!

They even deliver !!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

There are not many reviews I do that are negative but we were disappointed with Umah Pizza, there are many fantastic restaurants that serve wonderful pizza in Ubud and not expensive with fabulous service and toppings but thought we would try it as we love to support local cafes.

It is tucked behind some grotty little shops just off Jalan Bisma and when we walked into the place, it was very smokey and really enclosed, it was like being in a prison. Yes although quite cheap the food was average at best, the beef was as tough as old shoes and tasteless, my husband had a pizza which was very sparce with toppings and the dough had a funny taste, I think it may have been a couple of days old. I truly just hope it was just an off night as we don't like to complain but in case it is slipping please take these comments as constructive critisism to improve.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

The pizza was very good! And the atmosphere is good too. The price is cheap and the pizza was big! You can see the oven, like homemade also the toilet is very clean. I recommend this place.