Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great mani-pedis in fancy Dewi Sita street, Ubud.

Fresh Spa is a nice spa located right in Ubud center, in Japan Dewi Sita, next too the fanciest... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Morgane E
It was ok :/

I used to come here a lot but I feel that lately, the service has been dragging a bit, they don't... read more

Reviewed February 12, 2019
EiliseBrown
New York City, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $29.00
from $57.00
from $15.00
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews rice crackers signature massage lemon water face mask ginger tea hair cut mani pedi bikini wax express manicure great foot lovely products ear candling foot reflexology professional therapists infrared sauna long hair relaxing treatment
Reviewed May 20, 2017

Truly enjoyed my signature massage at Fresh! Spa. How friendly and professional staff! I would go again.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

I visited Fresh and loved the Hair Cream Bath! It included an amazing head, neck, and shoulder massage, which I had no idea was coming my way! The spa itself is beautiful and definitely meets western standards for style and cleanliness. AC is nice to escape the Bali heat as well. I definitely recommend visiting Fresh while you're in Ubud!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

What a great spa!! As a Tattooer myself, cleanliness is super important to me when it comes to tools. They sterilized, packaged and opened all their instruments in front of me which is far beyond what you find in most spas.
The place had great AC, fast wifi and really great extras like yummy coffee and crackers before and after my procedure. They also allowed me to take my time drinking my tea and didn't rush me in any way shape or form. I would totally come back.

I also have to mention this trip for me is about not having to make any decisions (at least as few as possible) so I asked my technician named Nyoman to pick my color. She picked the cutest color I would have never thought to grab and I love it. Nyoman was awesome and I would totally come back just to see her!!!!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank msannapaige
Reviewed March 22, 2017

I booked an appointment for one hour massage and pedicure. I was still a bit jet lagged and suffering from uncomfortable back pain from flying. Nyomen was my esthetician and she magically transformed me. The place is peaceful, clean and most of all the service was so professional. I will return to this spa most definitely.
I recommend to all.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

I wanted a professional and relaxing atmosphere to escape the streets of Ubud for a few hours. I was pleased with the friendly service I received at this Spa.
I had the works done and was very satisfied!

Date of experience: February 2017