“Lovely find”

Fresh! Spa
Ranked #41 of 240 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Fresh! Spa is a quaint little natural spa located on the side of a river, and across from an ancient Banyan tree, right in the heart of Ubud. Fresh Spa treatments available include: Oil Massage for the Body, Foot Soak and Massage,Body Scrubs,Natural Facials,Ear Candling,Manicure & Pedicure,Hair Cream Bath & Blow,Hair Cuts,Keratin Hair Treatments,Complete Body Waxing,Far Infrared Sauna, and Alkaline Water Refills. We have recently renovated! What we created is a vintage inspired calm urban oasis with a friendly and service orientated vibe within the center of Ubud. It's the Freshest choice in Ubud!
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

This spa really puts the customer first, from welcome drinks to crackers and tea and great service . Lovely cute decor off a busy street with great windows looking out. I had a pedi which was fantastic

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"leg massage"
"min massage"

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Truly enjoyed my signature massage at Fresh! Spa. How friendly and professional staff! I would go again.

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

I visited Fresh and loved the Hair Cream Bath! It included an amazing head, neck, and shoulder massage, which I had no idea was coming my way! The spa itself is beautiful and definitely meets western standards for style and cleanliness. AC is nice to escape the Bali heat as well. I definitely recommend visiting Fresh while you're in Ubud!

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

What a great spa!! As a Tattooer myself, cleanliness is super important to me when it comes to tools. They sterilized, packaged and opened all their instruments in front of me which is far beyond what you find in most spas.
The place had great AC, fast wifi and really great extras like yummy coffee and crackers before and after my procedure. They also allowed me to take my time drinking my tea and didn't rush me in any way shape or form. I would totally come back.

I also have to mention this trip for me is about not having to make any decisions (at least as few as possible) so I asked my technician named Nyoman to pick my color. She picked the cutest color I would have never thought to grab and I love it. Nyoman was awesome and I would totally come back just to see her!!!!

1  Thank msannapaige