Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great mani-pedis in fancy Dewi Sita street, Ubud.

Fresh Spa is a nice spa located right in Ubud center, in Japan Dewi Sita, next too the fanciest... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Morgane E
It was ok :/

I used to come here a lot but I feel that lately, the service has been dragging a bit, they don't... read more

Reviewed February 12, 2019
EiliseBrown
New York City, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $29.00
from $57.00
from $15.00
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews rice crackers signature massage lemon water face mask ginger tea hair cut mani pedi bikini wax express manicure great foot lovely products ear candling foot reflexology professional therapists infrared sauna long hair relaxing treatment
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

What a great spa!! As a Tattooer myself, cleanliness is super important to me when it comes to tools. They sterilized, packaged and opened all their instruments in front of me which is far beyond what you find in most spas.
The place had great AC, fast wifi and really great extras like yummy coffee and crackers before and after my procedure. They also allowed me to take my time drinking my tea and didn't rush me in any way shape or form. I would totally come back.

I also have to mention this trip for me is about not having to make any decisions (at least as few as possible) so I asked my technician named Nyoman to pick my color. She picked the cutest color I would have never thought to grab and I love it. Nyoman was awesome and I would totally come back just to see her!!!!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank msannapaige
Reviewed March 22, 2017

I booked an appointment for one hour massage and pedicure. I was still a bit jet lagged and suffering from uncomfortable back pain from flying. Nyomen was my esthetician and she magically transformed me. The place is peaceful, clean and most of all the service was so professional. I will return to this spa most definitely.
I recommend to all.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

I wanted a professional and relaxing atmosphere to escape the streets of Ubud for a few hours. I was pleased with the friendly service I received at this Spa.
I had the works done and was very satisfied!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

I happened to walk by and was attracted by its nice and clean atmosphere. I decided to go in, and i had a 90 minute ayurvedic massage, which was absolutely amazing!! One of the best massages I've had in Bali. The staff was very friendly, loved the drinks before and after the treatment.
It is a bit more expensive than other spas in the area, but in my opinion definitely worth it.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 10, 2017

I Visited this spa twice. It's a really cute spa, clean, modern, trendy 1950's style theme. The first visit was amazing. I had an infrared sauna, back massage and reflexology. I was so relaxed and pampered, i started recommending it and wanted to go back. My second visit was not as awesome. I had a full body massage was awful. The therapist seemed completely disinterested, the bed height seemed incorrect for her and her leg massage moves went on forever in effleurage. I followed it up with the 45 minute manicure and pedicure. The manicure was with the same therapist and unimpressive. They use metal files on the hands which I think are awful and damaging. All my nails were slightly different in length and more pointy than I would have liked. In 45 minutes there is more than enough time to do some cuticle work - even if it's just to push them back, but this apparently reserved for the hour long treatments. Instead they scrubbed and then rubbed my fingernails and toe nails with lemon (?!). My pedicure was awesome. Beside wanting my cuticles done, the paint job was perfect and has lasted ages and the shape and length was great. My friend had a manicure and pedicure and also hated her manicure - again differing nail lengthes. Hone of nails were filed at a slant and when she asked her therapist to fix it (I think she was very inexperienced) she filed it down too far where she now no longer had a free-edge, After a complaint they gave her manicure free of charge (as one cannot fix no longer having a nail) which was good. My friend also had a truly awesome reflexology. I've rated my experience as very good as the actual spa and 4/6 therapists were amazing and the manager comping the manicure error was good form. I would say that for the express 45 min versions of mani and pedi they should focus on cuticles and shape and leave out the scrub and lemon. Their reflexology was amazing.

Date of experience: January 2017