“Best Hair Cream Bath! ”

Fresh! Spa
Ranked #41 of 240 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Fresh! Spa is a quaint little natural spa located on the side of a river, and across from an ancient Banyan tree, right in the heart of Ubud. Fresh Spa treatments available include: Oil Massage for the Body, Foot Soak and Massage,Body Scrubs,Natural Facials,Ear Candling,Manicure & Pedicure,Hair Cream Bath & Blow,Hair Cuts,Keratin Hair Treatments,Complete Body Waxing,Far Infrared Sauna, and Alkaline Water Refills. We have recently renovated! What we created is a vintage inspired calm urban oasis with a friendly and service orientated vibe within the center of Ubud. It's the Freshest choice in Ubud!
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

I visited Fresh and loved the Hair Cream Bath! It included an amazing head, neck, and shoulder massage, which I had no idea was coming my way! The spa itself is beautiful and definitely meets western standards for style and cleanliness. AC is nice to escape the Bali heat as well. I definitely recommend visiting Fresh while you're in Ubud!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"leg massage"
"min massage"

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

What a great spa!! As a Tattooer myself, cleanliness is super important to me when it comes to tools. They sterilized, packaged and opened all their instruments in front of me which is far beyond what you find in most spas.
The place had great AC, fast wifi and really great extras like yummy coffee and crackers before and after my procedure. They also allowed me to take my time drinking my tea and didn't rush me in any way shape or form. I would totally come back.

I also have to mention this trip for me is about not having to make any decisions (at least as few as possible) so I asked my technician named Nyoman to pick my color. She picked the cutest color I would have never thought to grab and I love it. Nyoman was awesome and I would totally come back just to see her!!!!

1  Thank msannapaige
Reviewed March 22, 2017

I booked an appointment for one hour massage and pedicure. I was still a bit jet lagged and suffering from uncomfortable back pain from flying. Nyomen was my esthetician and she magically transformed me. The place is peaceful, clean and most of all the service was so professional. I will return to this spa most definitely.
I recommend to all.

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

I wanted a professional and relaxing atmosphere to escape the streets of Ubud for a few hours. I was pleased with the friendly service I received at this Spa.
I had the works done and was very satisfied!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

I happened to walk by and was attracted by its nice and clean atmosphere. I decided to go in, and i had a 90 minute ayurvedic massage, which was absolutely amazing!! One of the best massages I've had in Bali. The staff was very friendly, loved the drinks before and after the treatment.
It is a bit more expensive than other spas in the area, but in my opinion definitely worth it.