We stayed here for 9 nights; it was a nice homestay with a large living room and a balcony for 20 Euros a night including breakfast.
+ Cheap laundry
+ Nice location in the outskirt of Ubud
+ Good value if you want a big place to stay
+ Cheap motor bike rental
+ Tasty breakfast
+ Water tank provided so you don't have to buy water
- The entire staff did not speak proper English, but they were still pretty friendly - at least when they know you're looking at them
- The wi-fi connection is pretty bad, so if you have to be online, go somewhere else
- The bed could have been a touch more comfortable
All in all a nice stay in the forest - and we especially enjoyed the possibility to cook at 'home'.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pugig Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pugig Homestay Ubud, Bali