Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $35.00
from $57.15
from $74.29
1,871 results
All reviews off road bike tour rice fields small group great tour easy ride real bali local home beautiful scenery would highly recommend this tour bikes cycle volcano guide countryside route jungle
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

Lots of fun and easy downhill cycling
Excellent English speaking guide who made a stop to show us rice paddy and village , very educational for our kids 10, 8 and 5 years old . Really nice to be off the beaten track . Highly recommended

Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

Great experience!!! Really
Loved the the tour, tour guide and breakfast and lunch were delicious!! Def recommend this trip!

Reviewed June 12, 2019

This was a great day out in Bali. We visited the mount batur area and taro village and, before I forget, shout out to Pendi who was awesome as our tour guide for the day.
I was doing my trip solo and wasn't too confident on mountain bikes so Pendi suggested the tandem bicycle and it worked out great. The beautiful scenery, the communities we rode through and just being outside the general touristy areas to see real Bali and learning from our tour guides about traditions, rituals and Balinese home life just made this tour awesome.
Perks: There is a delicious buffet lunch included. Water is included as well as snacks on the extended stop on the tour. Pancake breakfast with tea sampling and visit to Luwack coffee plantation is also included.
We had great weather and it was just awesome to bike through the fields and see everything. As a solo female traveller I felt welcomed and I'm so happy I did this tour. They also picked me up from my hotel.
Thanks so much for making this tour awesome and shout to Pendi!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019

We had a great Tour with two absolutely experienced guides leading Guide was Dewa). Booking and conversation was easy to do via WhatsApp, pickup was on time, e-bikes were easy to use, tour was interesting and we had a stunning ride through the rice fields. The Tour ended with a very delicious Lunch.
We would absolutely recommend this trip for everyone who wants to discover the Ubud area and to learn something about the culture.
Kristina and Oliver

Reviewed June 5, 2019

My sister in law and myself really enjoyed the expertise of this Green bike Company, they were concerned about safety of the bikes to not letting you fall behind the group when you had an issue or wanted to stop. One Leader of the bike tour in front and one tour guide in the back. Explaining about the bikes, taking care of food, taking awesome pictures. A very good experience with a bit of off road paths through the jungle, which was beautiful. Mostly all down hill so good for all ages. I really like how the company supports a struggling family in the area. Great buffet lunch at end of ride! Thanks Green bikes Tours

1  Thank goodbyeBC
greenbiketour, Manager at Greenbike Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear goodbyeBc,

Thank you for your time to post review on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed with our bike tour and matched with your expectation. It will be our pleasure for welcoming you back in Bali for your next visit.

Best regards,