“Great Driver!”

Komang Bali Driver
Ranked #53 of 158 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is KOMANG ARTAWAN and most people just call me Komang, I'm native Balinese. You will be served by a friendly tour guide, experienced driver, and a comfortable vehicle. So, what else ... Let's Wait please contact me to arrange all your travel plans in Bali with Komang Bali Driver
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Tokyo, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Driver!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

We went on a vacation to Bali with my wife and two small kids, and Komang was recommended by my Indonesian co-worker. On the first day, we were picked up at the airport by Komang's colleague, Wayan, who was an excellent driver and was great with kids. We dropped our luggage off at our hotel in Ubud and went up to Kintamani, came back to Ubud for dinner, and went back to our hotel. I didn't expect him to stay after dinner but he waited until we were finished with dinner and took us back to our hotel around 10pm. We also had Komang take us from our hotel at Seminyak to Uluwatu temple to go see kecak dance. Again, Komang had delivered with punctual pick-up, clean car, and great driving. I would recommend Komang to anyone who would like to hire a driver in Bali!

Visited December 2013

Singapore, null, Singapore
“Splendid holiday-BALI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

Had a great time in Bali. On top of that, we were accompanied and toured around Bali by Komang who did a great job. He is a friendly driver. Really adapted well and was very patient with my eleventh hour plans. More importantly, he's very safe on the roads. Great job, Komang! Will engage you next time i'm back in bali.. will surely recommend to my friends/family, too. :)

Visited September 2013
Rome, Italy
“Highly recommended private driver in Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Komang is a very competent, flexible and polite driver. He has good planning skills, is prompt in meeting your needs and desires and can give you interesting information about Bali's culture and life. His Toyota Avanza is comfortable and clean.
Highly recommended!

Visited August 2013
Barcelona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Highly recommended driver in Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I found Komang through the internet, I emailed him my itinerary for 4 days and he was very responsive and prompt in reply
He is a flexible driver, and he will drive you to where ever place you wish to go.
He is very careful and safe driver. He also explain common tourist traps in Bali
His car was clean and well kept with good air conditioning
He was very punctual in picking us up at our hotel.
Highly recommended if you want to hire a driver for a pleasant trip in Bali!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank masmmx
thebalitours, Owner at Komang Bali Driver, responded to this review, December 6, 2016
Warm greeting from Komang Bali Driver

First of all, would like to say thank you so much for your vacation to bali and thank you for using my service.
Really happy to know that you enjoy our service and your great review will help us to keep our best service and help us to improve our service in the future.

Once more time, thank you so much for your vacation and your lovely review to us.

Waiting for your next visit.

Regards,
Komang Bali Driver
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
“Experienced, Reliable and Punctual Bali Driver”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Komang is good & informative in planning the itineraries depending on your purpose visiting to Bali. He's flexible too to add in the places you wish to visit. Besides, he gets along with kid easily, and I would like to thank him for taking us very nice group photos. (I personally like his photography skill)

Visited July 2013

Been to Komang Bali Driver? Share your experiences!