“Komang, Ko-uality!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Komang Bali Driver
Ranked #55 of 158 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is KOMANG ARTAWAN and most people just call me Komang, I'm native Balinese. You will be served by a friendly tour guide, experienced driver, and a comfortable vehicle. So, what else ... Let's Wait please contact me to arrange all your travel plans in Bali with Komang Bali Driver
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Singapore, Singapore
“Komang, Ko-uality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I guess when one arrives at a foreign land for the 1st time, we'd need a trusted and reliable escort whom we can rely on. one who listens and pays attention to the customers' requests. one who knows his way around, drives safely and knows the exact good time to visit an attraction(e.g. when there's a lesser crowd(for shopping), or when the perfect time for a great photo shoot(sunset by the sea) would be). Komang's been a guide for nearly 20 years. he has a great sense of direction thru the roads of Bali, and he drives carefully at a comfortable speed. Komang's a friendly chap with lotsa ready information(of almost anything!!), yet he doesn't talk much when not questioned. can't help it, but we had this warmth-feel while with him. great guy! highly recommended be it on a couple-holiday or big-family-vacation(he can get buses/vans). **during our 3 days in Bali, he was sick for the 1st 2 days but he was never late and took care of us from the early mornin till night. what can we say! (get ready Komang, we'll be back!)

Visited February 2013
Thank Derricktanhengg... T

Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A trustworthy and reliable tour guide - Komang”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

My family had a fantastic 5 day trip in Bali last Sept even though we did not plan any itinerary because we could rely on our friendly driver Komang to suggest interesting places and also take us anywhere we want for the whole day. He would wait patiently for us wherever we go and regardless of how long we spent at each location. My children enjoyed his company and we certainly would recommend him to any one who wants a good time in Bali.

One more thing to add is that he is a very trustworthy guide. We ordered some furniture to be shipped back to Singapore and ran into some problem with a supplier. I rang him up and he went an extra mile to help us to sort out the problem. Thanks Komang.

Visited September 2012
kuching
“friendly, responsible and punctual tour guide...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Me and my family had really a great time with the 3 day tours... We recommend make guided tours in Bali, because is the best way to know more of the highlights and way of life of this fabulous place... Our guide was very nice, attentive and gave us precious information about the main attractions. Thanks Mr Komang!!!

Visited April 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“A very responsible and punctual tour guide!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Despite of our tight schedule, our trip went very smoothly thanks to Komang constant punctuality and flexibility even though he was not in a good condition during that period. I would recommend anyone to use his service when you visit Bali. After all, time is crucial when you have so many visiting to do in such a short period of time.

Visited August 2012
“Komang was a punctual & reliable driver. He provided an excellent itinerary which made our 2 week trip very memorable.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

I found Komang to be an informative tour guide and took the stress out of our trip. Travelling as a single mother with child, I found his service to be reliable and informative. I would recommend using his service to anyone visiting Bali.

thebalitours, Owner at Komang Bali Driver, responded to this review, December 6, 2016
Warm greeting from Komang Bali Driver

First of all, would like to say thank you so much for your vacation to bali and thank you for using my service.
Really happy to know that you enjoy our service and your great review will help us to keep our best service and help us to improve our service in the future.

Once more time, thank you so much for your vacation and your lovely review to us.

Waiting for your next visit.

Regards,
Komang Bali Driver

Been to Komang Bali Driver? Share your experiences!