“More than a driver.”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 150 helpful votes
“More than a driver.”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We contact Dewa by the good reviews we had read and we got completely satisfied. He is not only a driver, he has a very good knowledge of everything you visit. He is friendly, quiet, punctual, has a comfortable car, he drives safe...I think he is the best driver we could take. I send you a big hug Dewa, and hope to see you sometime! :)

Visited August 2013

• Polish first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Your driver!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Balis best, safe, informed, precise, flexible, open, driver is certainly Dewa. There where most drivers drive for them selves and as fast as possible Dewa took all the time and discovered together with us this great island. If you want to slow down in Bali, and not drive from high light to high light, but love to be driven slowly through small streets, stop at any place you discover than Dewa is YOUR driver.

Mannheim, Germany
“Great guide & Safe driver”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I hired Dewa for 3 days on our recent trip to Bali. Dewa was quick to respond to my email inquiries and was happy to work with my requests. He arrived at our hotel on time and with a clean car each day. Dewa's driving made us feel very safe.
He was knowledgeable about all of the sites we visited. I had a list of places we wanted to visit and Dewa was helpful to arrange an itinerary so that we didn't spend the entire day riding in the car to see only 1 or 2 things. He was able to suggest other things in the same region to make an enjoyable trip. There was also no pressure if we decided not to take his suggestions.
Dewa's English is excellent. It was enjoyable talking with him about his culture and life.
I highly recommend Dewa as a guide & driver. If we return to Bali in the future, we will hire Dewa again!

Visited August 2013
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic driver”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We hired Dewa originally for one trip, but we had such a great day with him that we booked him again for another 2 trips.
He is a very safe driver, very polite, courteous, helpful, knowledgable about Bali. He is a very interesting man. His car is clean, well looked after and has seat belts on all seats.
We were travelling as a family, my husband and I and our 3 children. He speaks excellent english and was very good with our children.
We booked him via his website. When I originally contacted him, he was quick to reply and to give me a quote with suggestions.

Here is his email address: Dewa70alit@gmail.com

I had suggested places I wanted to see and at the last minute we changed our mind, Dewa was very helpful and gave suggestions.

I would certainly book him again on another trip to Ubud.

Bairnsdale, Australia
“Fantastic personal service”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Dewa Alit was recommended by my cousin for our trip to Bali.
My mum and I took a day trip with Dewa to Ubud and cannot say enough nice words. Dewa was courteous, friendly, knowledgable, communicative and very generous with his time, knowledge and recommendations.
He even went out of his way to assist us with another matter that we needed a car for.
WE felt safe, respected and understood.
Dewa was easily contactable via email and very flexible when we changed our plans a few times.
Hightly recommend Dewa as a driver.