“Great Personality”

Dewa Alit - Private Tours
Ranked #12 of 401 Tours in Ubud
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Dewa Alit has a wonderful personality and he speaks fantastic English. He is very honest and incredibly reliable, Dewa has a wonderful understanding of Bali it's culture and it's people. Dewa will listen to what kind of experience you are after and he will deliver. He enjoys a good laugh and takes a interest in who you are and where you have come from. The car is spotless, he is a cautious driver and he even keeps cold bottled water in the back for you.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Dewa was our driver in 2009 when we visited Bali and I have recommended him to my family and friends who have travelled to Bali over the last few years. He is friendly, has a safe, clean car and is very patient, waiting for you when you are stopping to sightsee and shop. He knows Bali very well so can recommend various things to you depending on what you would like to see and do. Highly recommended

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Had a great experience with Dewa as our driver and tour guide. Friendly, honest, knowledgeable and very accommodating. He was flexible with the itinerary and will take you to places based on what you're interested in seeing rather than just a stock-standard day tour. Loved visiting the rice terraces and coffee and tea plantation for the tasting. Thank you for the wonderful experience Dewa!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Dewa Alit Is very nice person, you can trust him, he will wait for you in the airoport . Tell him what you want to do, what you like indeed. I am not a temple fun but i love ricefields...Tell him to go to Jatiluway fields if you feel Same.If not...he will love to show you the Bali temples ! He loves temple !! So , go with Dewa to see Bali , Paradise !

1  Thank enia
Reviewed April 10, 2013

After conducting extensive research about transport in and around Ubud, Dewa was one of several drivers that I contacted requesting information about their services. I quickly discovered that many of the other drivers that are recommended here didn’t even bother to read the content of my email, never mind answer the questions that I had asked them in it. By contrast, communication with Dewa was quick and easy and he always provided me with any information that I wanted to know. As a result we decided to hire him for a day trip of the temples around Ubud and we thoroughly enjoyed our time with him.

Dewa is knowledgeable yet modest and he is easy-going with a pleasant sense of humour and we quickly warmed to his personality. We particularly appreciated the insight he gave us into the cleansing ceremony at the Holy Spring Temple, which he performed together with us. Above all, he's never flustered and we always felt safe with Dewa behind the wheel of the car. When we return to Ubud, we’ll definitely hire him again as our guide to explore other parts of Bali we haven’t yet seen.

Dewa also kindly drove us back to the airport, arriving punctually at our guest house for our 5am departure. The service he offers is excellent value for money and we’d definitely recommend him without hesitation. Many thanks from Sean and Jacky in Manila.

1  Thank Sidney_Ruff_Diamond