Sunsky Bali Tour
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bali trip

We have got very tight schedule, it was only few days in Bali. Sunsky Bali tour was very helpful... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed January 27, 2020
Wun P
Bangkok, Thailand
Great Experience

The tourist guide explain well the places we visit. Very informative and friendly. The culture... read more

Reviewed January 5, 2020
Gelo_1603

All reviews great guide gusti itinerary driver bali culture company
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2016

If anyone has a chance to visit bali. I would recommend private tour.
Mr. Gustu and his team took care of us during the trip to Bali between 5-8 Oct 2016
Well prepared everthing for us ,Excellent service , punctual, very informative about Bali , fluent english speaker, Safety driver, being humble and polite as well as very friendly. Having him accompany us becomes more enjoyable, not feel uncomfortable at all. We really had wonderful experience during our holiday.
Highly recommend to anyone who has a plan to visit Bali.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Peterpan I
Reviewed July 21, 2016

My girlfriend and I went to Bali for our holiday and we took Gusto's service due to good reviews from our good friend. True enough Gusto is one hell of a joker. Very friendly and funny guide. Very knowledgeable about Bali and always give us suggestions which made our trip more enjoyable (we didn't make much research before going). Will definitely look for him again in the future.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank WeiMeng L
Reviewed March 25, 2016

My wife and I were in Bali for 4 days in late February 2016 and had booked Gustu before we travelled.

He met us at the airport in the evening and took us directly to our hotel in a comfortable A/C minibus. His English is extremely good and his knowledge of the history of the island was superb.

We went on tours with him on three days and covered a large portion of the island from the sea to the inland highlands.

He was very flexible and and changed the itinerary to suit our needs.

I would definitely recommend him as your guide to this beautiful island.

Many thanks Gustu

Date of experience: February 2016
2  Thank Derek H
Reviewed December 11, 2015

5 days in Bali, Gustu is our best guide driver I've had. From the first time we met until the end of the trip. You will have fun and enjoy your trip so you will feel the time passed quickly. He is punctual every day since the first time at the airport. He is very kind, generous and of course lot of humors, you will find that even you are asleep but you won't sleep otherwise you will miss interesting stories about Bali. He has talent describing the stories. And love telling it for us along the way. You seem like Balinese after finish the trip since you will know the daily life of Balinese. I came back to Thailand and asked many of my friends who ever been to Bali and use another driver service from another company or private driver, all of them asked me how I can visit many places in Bali in one day and how I can describe many things happened there.. because of Gustu. He told me every things about Bali.
The first time that I mailed to many drivers in Bali from the website. He is the only one who respond us very quickly and draft the itinerary with full of the options. However, finally it is not the option but he brought us to everywhere in the lists. He can manage the time very very well and of course driving as the way the driver should do to fulfill all the plan for their clients. The most important thing is that he always smile although he drove very long way and visit at least 4 PLACES in ONE DAY! If I go to Bali again I will choose him to be my guide driver again for sure! However, I am not sure I will visit there again since I visited every interesting places there and I know every thing of it.

Date of experience: December 2015
2  Thank botboom
Reviewed October 22, 2015

We had wonderful experience during our holiday because of nice and smart driver, "Dewa". Not only excellent service, but also driving and time management skill. Since we had many places to go within limited duration. His driving skill help us and drive our dream come true.

We can go anywhere we want. He is nice, friendly, punctual and supportive. He also had clear explanation in historical information, The car is comfortable. We are so impressive and recommend Gustu team to other for Bali driver.

Nick (Oct 18-22, 2015)