Sunsky Bali Tour
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
excellent service

Initially, we had contacted with another company, but the communication hadn't been very smooth... read more

Reviewed September 24, 2018
Pond P
Nice trip in Bali

I planed my trip with Gustu, he is very helpful to rearranged my perfect trip. We decided to choose... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2018
giftstn
Bangkok, Thailand
via mobile

All reviews private tour nice trip great knowledge gusti driver bali culture trustworthy company
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Many thanks for to be my guide in Bali Tour. It's a wonderful and cheap tour in Bali. My friend and I got a good experiences from Bali. Well, you're a good and friendly guide so much.

Date of experience: February 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Siwanan M
Reviewed July 25, 2013

we were really had a great time in Bali. Gustu, driver and personal guide , was so friendly and funny. He has been very helpful and taken a very good care of us. We promised him that will use his service again when we visit Bali in the future.

Date of experience: January 2013
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Thank you for your good company during my stay with my family at Bali early July. We really appreciate your skillful, safe and careful driving that secure our tour journey safe and happy. You are friendly and sincere to your clients. You speak good English enabling us to know more about the places we visited. As a tourist we need experience tour guide and I say you are not only a good driver but a good tour guide as well. If there will be a chance to visit Bali again surely you will be my first choice and I will also recommend the person named Gustu to friends who is coming to Bali...

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Yes you are a good driver, friendly, service mind, and made us happy for this trip.Later if we have plan to go to Bali again I will contract you .Hope you are free at that time.If my friends would like to go Bali they will cantract you and Thank you very much for your service.

Date of experience: May 2013
3  Thank rampa k
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I and friend got a plan to visit Bali during on 10 - 15/02/2013. During my holiday in Bali, we used a service from Mr. Gusti a Bali driver. He very good driver , good entertainer and good speak English easy for us when he explain and show around the Bali place. I and friend very happy and appreciated for his service. If someone wanna visit Bali, Please kindly to contact Mr. Gustu he is a professional and his email : gustubalidriver@gmail.com. Next time we will back to Bali and will used his service again .

Date of experience: February 2013