“my dream house...”

Ranked #84 of 527 Specialty Lodging in Ubud
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
“my dream house...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

It is not a big hotel. The whole hotels only has five rooms. However, all the rooms are with unique designs.

I love wooden furnitures and designs and anything to do with wood. This is the best villa which I so want to have it as my own house.

I choose to stay in Lanang room, with really reasonable price as it is a new opening villa, with management of Kertiyasa Bungalow(which I in love with since long time ago).

It is the hotel which actually touched my heart. The lobby with paintings on the ceiling, unique wooden designs by the owner, huge & big bathroom with bathtub, the rooms, the swimming pool, the breakfast...

everything and everything...until now, I still can't forget it although already 3 weeks. I managed to stay there for 2 nights only with my boyfriend.

NOTE: Breakfast are the best, service is warm, friendly staff, big rooms, swimming pool, balcony and etc..Privacy is 100% as it is hidden from the main busy street of UBUD.

I will definitely go back again next time....

Room Tip: Same price, but Ladang Room(top floor) near to the Lobby is best. Huge bathroom, unique designs. Lov...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Angie O
villaarya, Manager at Villa Arya Ubud, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Angie,
Thank you so much for your recent stay at Villa Arya, it was truly a pleasure to serve you and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We know you could have chosen one of our competitors and we are delighted and honored that you have chosen to stay with us instead.
All of your comments, suggestion, and criticism that you give us is highly appreciated.
Again, we thank you for all of your support given and we wish we could serve you again in the nearest future.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Indonesian first
Travelers also viewed these Ubud hotels
Ubud Dedari Villas
#8 of 527 in Ubud
Lily Lane Villas
Lily Lane Villas
#19 of 527 in Ubud

Been to Villa Arya Ubud? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Villa Arya Ubud

Property: Villa Arya Ubud
Address: Jl. Raya Tebongkang | Gang Cendana, Ubud 80571, Indonesia
Location: Indonesia > Bali > Ubud
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #84 of 527 Specialty Lodging in Ubud
Hotel Class:4 star — Villa Arya Ubud 4*
Set in lush landscaped gardens, a serene & relaxing environment consist of 5 units one bedroom villa, is designed exclusively to reflect a mix of modern and Balinese influences which traditionally reveal the atmosphere of tranquility. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Villa Arya Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Villa Arya Ubud Bali