me, my husband and my married friends stayed here for 4D/3N, and it was a great experience.
we went to Ubud for Balispirit Festival (every march) and the resort is so close to Arma (music festival) like 5 minutes motorbike ride, and around 15 minutes to Purnati (Yoga festival) with motorbike ride. so when you are done with yoga, you can go back to this peaceful resort with paddies view and private pool (we took the suite villa with two rooms and our own private pool)
So here are my tips:
1. pick a room (if you want the suite type-which is niiice) with bathroom inside. The other room got the bathroom outside, so when the rain come, you need an umbrella just to go for a quick pee or wash your face.. and it's weird. haha.
2. They don't have any iron or steamer, so you might want to keep all of your clothes wrinkle-free. haha again.
3. Mind the local people walking by at the paddy fields, because they work there and sometimes they just looking for some small fish. As I say, back to nature...literally ;)
4. If you still want to work in Ubud and need to use
the free wi-fi, they got bad connection in the room, so you kinda have to go to the front office or anyplace near front office. But, c'mon.. working in Ubud? get out and explore!
5. Crazy ants! So don't EVER put your food anywhere near or on the floor! I did. Big mistake =D
6. They have shuttle mini bus every couple of hours, but you can also rent a motorbike or bicycle.
7. have a pleasant trip =)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sapulidi Bali Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sapulidi Bali Resort & Spa Ubud