Sapulidi Bali Resort & Spa
$214
$226
$182
Agoda.com
All reviewssapu lidiprivate poolricegrand deluxe suitelake viewfree shuttleoutdoor bathroomshuttle bus to ubudown transportfront officeawesome stayubud centreclose to natureshuttle serviceroom numberrain showeropen air
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We call this trip is a Romantic Trip because we came in 2 couples. As we reached Sapu Lidi, the staffs welcomed us with kindness and great smile. We are very surprised when the staff informed us that we get our room upgrated into villas and there are also unforgettable scene between both guys ha! The villas was awesome with beautiful decoration, beautiful view. My husband really liked the decoration and comfortable ambience. Although the resort has Tokek and living creatures around due to the location at the Ubud area, it doesnt count that much with insect repellent or something equipped. Both of my husband and I also enjoy to have spa massage in our villa. The resort resides at a little bit remote area from Ubud town, but they have shuttle van which was convinient with really kind chauffers, with reasonable time table. It took 10 mins or so to get to the town, but we enjoyed the street and scenery while on the van. They had shuttle schedulle till 22:30 which was good to hang out in Ubud town. Unforgettable moment is they surprised us with two cakes in love shape for our honeymoon & Anniversary treats. We want to thank you Sapu Lidi Resort for everything <3 attached are the picture of our happiness stayed in Sapu Lidi.

Regards,
Jackson, Lica, Alice, Brian

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank licalicalicalicalica
Madesuardika82, Manager at Sapulidi Bali Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Jackson,Lica,Alice,Brian
Thank you for completing this survey regarding your stay, I was pleased to learn your stay with us was an enjoyable.Your expectation is our priority and one of our achievement. I hope will have opportunity to accommodate you in the future again .
If i can be assistance in the future, Please don't hesitate to contact me directly on my mobile phone at 081338537457 on your convenience.
Thank you again for your share review

Reviewed September 3, 2013

in my opinion this resort has it all. I travelled with my two other friends (all girls) and we stayed in one bedroom lake view villa. and since we're all girls we asked lots of things and the staffs answer all of our quenstions and needs in a very friendly manner, even when we called the receptionist in the midnight just to arrange some biketour for us.
the room was great, clean, very spacious, comfortable with rice field view. I particularly like that they use solid wood for their door, wardbrobe, windows, etc. I also like their rustic, traditional and modern balinese interior and exterior design.
when breakfast was coming, you can expect a delightful and delicious meals. it's all in a big portion, so we're all had full energy that we need when biking.
in all in all it was a complete package for me.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Sukicha
Madesuardika82, Manajer at Sapulidi Bali Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for completing this survey regarding your stay, I was pleased to learn your stay with us was an enjoyable. I hope will have opportunity to accommodate you in the future again .
Thank you again for your share review

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Sapulidi is a beautiful resort in the middle of the magnificent ricefields of Ubud.Very kind and helpful personnel. Food ( lunch and dinner) in the restaurant was very nice! Our villa was superb ( great outside bathroom). We had a very relaxing and enjoyable 4 days layover in this wonderful place.Only 10 min drive to Ubud centre ( free shuttle available..) We will be back..:-) Peter and Ivana (Singapore)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pedrotk1965
Madesuardika82, Manager at Sapulidi Bali Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Mr. Peter and ivana,
Thank you for completing this survey regarding your stay, I was pleased to learn your stay with us was an enjoyable. I hope will have next opportunity to accommodate you in the future.
Thank you again for your share review.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We just spent a week in Supulidi Ubud and we do not want to leave. This place is magic. Set amongst the greenest Ubud rice fields, serene but very close to Ubud center this is the optimal place to stay. Our villa had the nice private pool, but we spent most of the time in almost olympic size resort pool which is very private as well since the resort has only 18 villas. Service and food were above the highest expectations.The resort has a huge lake perfect for sunsets and for fishing. Highly reccomended!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank 5starhotelreviews
Madesuardika82, Manager at Sapulidi Bali Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear value guest,
Thank you for your review regarding your stay at Sapulidi Resort and spa Ubud. We are pleased to hear that you meet your expectation during your stay at our resort.
We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
If i can be assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at my mobile phone 081338537457.
Thank you again for your share review. we appreciated your loyalty to our hotel.

Sincerely your

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Really bad service, the place is extremely far away from Ubud center (no way walking distance). The rooms are simply not finished, we had no lights in our bedside in the room. The spa is closed, but was it ever built? The aircon does not really work. The shower stopped just like that because these guys decided to do some repairs, but never advised us! Unfortunately at the time of a shampoo!!! The manager is not there when a problem happens, and there are plenty there. All in all this is probably the worse place to stay in Ubud, that is unless you like bad service and BIG spiders that I found one night on my bed (ah yes, almost forgot, the bug spray bottle was empty)!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Madesuardika82, Manager at Sapulidi Bali Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Value guest,
Thank you for completing this survey regarding your stay at Sapu lidi Resort and Spa Ubud. We are do an appologize for not exceeding your expectation. A lot of improvment still progressing currently and and will emphasizing to our entire team for providing supperior customer service to all guest. We hope you will give opportunities to us in the future to accomodate your holiday.
if i can be assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me dirrectly on my mobile phone 081338537457.
Thank you and really appreciate your revew.

Sincerely your