“Italian authentic!”

Dolce Arancia
Ranked #161 of 1,083 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian food in the heart of Ubud. No compromises, only original recipes. Everyday from 6pm until 8pm come for a cocktail and enjoy free Italian "tapas". Available for orders via WhatsApp as well. We deliver for free in central Ubud area
Reviewed June 10, 2019

I felt so lucky I found this restaurant in Ubud!

As an Italian living in Asia, I really crave Italian food time to time and very often Italian restaurants are really deceiving.
Well, I ended up eating here everyday, so much I enjoyed the taste of the Italian flavors, without capsicum, corn and chicken on pasta and pizza, as this is the horrible trend of the so called Italian cuisine in Asia.
All ingredients are fresh and of a good quality. I could never imagine I could find authentic fresh pesto in Indonesia.
Some reviews say that the restaurant is expensive, I would say not at all considering the quality, it is the cheapest Italian restaurant I found abroad.

I assume that there is not too many people in this restaurant because you can eat with 3 or 4 dollars in local restaurants.

I am very happy of the choice I made.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

My kids were craving pizza, so we walked around looking at menus before settling on this place, hidden in a quiet side street off the main drag. It was even better than I’d hoped—the salads were fresh and light, the pizzas thin and tasty, and the branzino perfectly cooked. A really good find—my kids are already lobbying to come back again tomorrow!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

We had a great time here. Its in a great little street/laneway which was full of people.
The food was delicious. We ordered simple meals but they were full of flavour.
Friendly staff, the restaurant is small, not quite sure how you would go with a wheelchair!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Being Italian I wanted to try it and the food was just like home . The eggplant parmigiana was so good. Definitely recommend this place .

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

We did arrive here craving for some Italian food ad tired of rice ;) i did order a cocktail and we got appetizer for free... here comes the surprise.... the parmigiana was AMAZING and the pomodoro bruschetta like the one we make at home i am Italian! We then shared a pizza, do not expect a napolitan style pizza! It is good, very good in gradients but is very very thin and crispy; anyway we liked it so much we went back for lunch and had meatballs, parmigiana ( both very yummi) and pappardelle!
Honestly we did like every single dish! If you craving Italian ( authentic not Mac’n CheEse) the. This is the place for you!

Date of visit: January 2019