“A fantastic find!”
Review of Dolce Arancia

Dolce Arancia
Reserve with Chope
Dolce Arancia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #123 of 913 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian food in the heart of Ubud. No compromises, only original recipes. Everyday from 6pm until 8pm come for a cocktail and enjoy free Italian "tapas". Available for orders via WhatsApp as well. We deliver for free in central Ubud area
Reviewed January 29, 2013

At the time of writing, Dolce Arancia had only been open for about 6 weeks with only a few reviews on Trip Advisor. Don't let that you deter you though: the food is fantastic. If you're looking for a quiet, romantic dining experience in the heart of Ubud: this is it.

In addition to the food, the service is excellent and there is a great selection of imported wines. The service is suberb as well. Everything is well priced, including the wine.

Thanks to Steffano and his staff for a lovely evening!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Much as I love the spices of Bali, sometimes a change of tone is a good thing on a holiday. We'd spotted the sign for this restaurant the night before and checked it on Trip Advisor. Although it was only listed as #50 the small numbers of reviews were uniformly positive and we would agree with all them. A clean, well designed space. Attentive staff. Tasty well prepared food.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

This small Italian bistro is a must visit when in Ubud. Food is absolutley authentic (no fusion here) and cooked to perfection (with fresh and quality ingredients); expansive menu and good wine list. Staff are lovely (attentive to your every need) and owners will ensure your visit is memorable. Restaurant is new and has a very high quality fit out; it is air conditioned (no smoking - which we liked). This is some of the best Italian food I have tasted anywhere (including Italy) - fantastic value for money. Great spot for a romantic dinner!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Yes, it is true, we are Italians, so, we can say with sincerity that we have found the true flavors of home.
We went often, and we tried a bit of everything from pasta, meat, to try all the desserts.
What can we say, finally a restaurant serving pasta al dente, must try the penne alla Siciliana, the veal escalopes are great, and I recommend you a nice plate of spinach (usually difficult to find)
The dessert ...... superb! The taste and presentation are excellent.
Try the trio of pannacotta and baskets of cooked pastry with cream and fruit (cestini di frutta).
And of course finally enjoy a good wine! (Primitivo or Barolo, but the list is extensive, but these are our favorites)
If you are in Ubud, you just have to stop for lunch or dinner, and you will not be disappointed!
Enjoy your meal!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

No matter where in the world I am, there is one thing I always look for...a good Italian restaurant. While in Ubud, look no further, Dolce Arancia is your place to go. I visited other italian restaurants in Ubud and was pretty much got what I expected...a restaurant trying.
Dolce Arancia just happened to open up during my month stay in Ubud, and it met beyond my expectations! Dare I say...this is as close to eating real Italian as I have gotten while being outside Italy. The food is amazing, and then what puts the whole experience into another tier is the ambiance (cozy and elegant dining) coupled with friendly and attentive staff. Well done Dolce Arancia!

1  Thank RoxyDC1

Been to Dolce Arancia? Share your experiences!