“Great warung!”

Cuisines: Indonesian
San Diego, California
“Great warung!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This place doesn't get enough attention. Their food is great and they have good prices. It's a small place and pretty much directly on the street, which is the only downside: noise from traffic and the smell of motorbikes and cars. Nonetheless, I like this place a lot and I went there several times. The food and service are worth it!

Visited July 2013

Berkeley, California
“This review is for Gede Wira, not the restaurant”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Not sure if this is right but I have our driver/guide Gede Wira's card in my hand and it has the same address and name as this restaurant. So I presume he either owns the restaurant or works for it.

Regardless, I want to talk up Gede not as a restauranteur (don't know anything about that) but as a great guide to drive you around the island and provide recommendations on things to do. His English is solid, he is an interesting person, and he provided great service to me and my wife during our journies around Ubud and to Tirtaganga. Best of all he was completely low stress about us taking our time while shopping for wood carvings in the artisan towns south of Ubud. I would recommend Gede for getting around Bali in style!

• Visited October 2012