Review Highlights
Great massage

I've had a great 1h bali massage. We came here as other spas were fully booked but the massage was... read more

Reviewed May 10, 2017
Alberto M
Milan, Italy
via mobile
Fell asleep it was so relaxing

Reviewed June 29, 2016

from $50.00
from $53.00
from $127.36
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

We were recommended this place by an employee from our resort. Upon arrival it seemed a bit quiet and I questioned our decision. But then I got the massage and felt very happy. My wife was equally thrilled by her massage, so we returned again. This time I had the masseuse that my wife had the previous time and it was heavenly. It's been a while since I fell asleep getting a massage but this time I did. The staff even drove us back to the hotel. A brilliant place and inexpensive when compared to the likes of taksu. We'll be going again.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed March 31, 2016

There were 6 ladies but they could only offer the much acclaimed avocado cream hair massage treatment to 2 ladies at a time - because they only had one steaming machine. So we split the group. So I had a neck, shoulder back stress relief massage which was pretty good followed by my hair treatment. My friend had a foot and hand massage - she felt that the foot massage was very good and would come back again. The hair treatment was quite relaxing and I must say that my hair did feel light and silky for a couple of days afterwards.
The premises are big spacious and beautifully opulent - because it used to be an art gallery now converted into a spa - great idea!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

Litterally the worst massage I have had in Bali. Place looks lovely on the ground floor then rest of area is so so....
Massage was rough, felt rushed and was far from relaxing. No music so all you can hear is the road. We have tried both expensive and cheap massages throughout bali and well with the 21% surcharge on top it was one of the most expensive and yet one of the worst. They are rough and careless as I got scratched regularly and no sence of security as far as keeping you comfortable. Do not recommend at all. Would not give any stars if that was a possible rating.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

Both me n my hubby were trying to find a place for spa and most of the places were fully booked. And we happened to go past this spa and we headed in to ask. They had slots and so we went ahead with them.

We were quite skeptical at first as they had vacancies unlike the rest which were fully booked. Anyhow, we went ahead with the hot stone massage. And oh my, we both love the massage thoroughly. Felt so refreshed after that!!

The facilities were so-so but the masseurs were great!

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed October 10, 2015

Three of us were recommended to Kalangan Spa by our villa manager. We could choose to do out spa at the shop or in our villa. We chose to go to the shop. The environment of the shop was passable. Not too luxurious. Basic and rustic to a certain extent. We chose the 2-hour balinese massage. We had three therapists. Ayu, Wayan and one other I could not remember her name. Ayu and Wayan were not bad, the third one was a great disappointment. Movements were mechanical and not putting her heart into her job.

Date of experience: October 2015