Review Highlights
Great massage

I've had a great 1h bali massage. We came here as other spas were fully booked but the massage was... read more

Reviewed May 10, 2017
Alberto M
Milan, Italy
via mobile
Fell asleep it was so relaxing

We were recommended this place by an employee from our resort. Upon arrival it seemed a bit quiet... read more

Reviewed June 29, 2016

from $50.00
from $53.00
from $127.36
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

Both me n my hubby were trying to find a place for spa and most of the places were fully booked. And we happened to go past this spa and we headed in to ask. They had slots and so we went ahead with them.

We were quite skeptical at first as they had vacancies unlike the rest which were fully booked. Anyhow, we went ahead with the hot stone massage. And oh my, we both love the massage thoroughly. Felt so refreshed after that!!

The facilities were so-so but the masseurs were great!

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed October 10, 2015

Three of us were recommended to Kalangan Spa by our villa manager. We could choose to do out spa at the shop or in our villa. We chose to go to the shop. The environment of the shop was passable. Not too luxurious. Basic and rustic to a certain extent. We chose the 2-hour balinese massage. We had three therapists. Ayu, Wayan and one other I could not remember her name. Ayu and Wayan were not bad, the third one was a great disappointment. Movements were mechanical and not putting her heart into her job.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

No air conditioning and no foot spa. I went here for a pedicure and was quite disappointed with what was a minimal effort job in the most intense heat while I had to battle flies and mosquitoes. The pedicure was done with no foot spa, just by hand and was mediocre at best. I won't return

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed August 3, 2015

When it comes to massage, I have a long list of particular things I need to get to consider a massage as good. Well to be honest, the place isn't flashy or anything, but the therapist really nailed it. Pressures were perfect, she knew what she was doing. Got out refreshed. I visit Ubud regularly, and for sure I'll be back.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed June 28, 2015

We went to the Kalangan Spa for some pampering before my sister's wedding. This spa is associated with the Beji Ubud where we stayed and they recommended we go there. It was good that we could get what we were after, manicure's and pedicures plus a couple of massages. There were 6 of us so it was good they could accommodate us all. We all enjoyed ourselves and the staff were very lovely and accommodating. This wasn't the kind of 'spa' experience I have received in Australia and that was ok but if that is what you are used to or after then you should try a more reputable spa.

Date of experience: May 2015