“Best coffee in the world! Puts Starbucks to shame!”
Review of Kopi Bali House

Kopi Bali House
Ranked #12 of 54 Coffee & Tea in Ubud
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian, Italian, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

I've been dreaming about this cafe ever since I got back from Bali. They have a huge selection of coffees, including Luwak coffee and frappes to die for! Amazing staff all very friendly and helpful and delicious food. Would visit at least twice a day during my stay in Ubud and would recommend to anyone. Thanks to the staff and the owner for your outstanding hospitality, will definitely be back!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

The Starbucks-esqe drinks and standard cafe food were nothing outstanding. But the friendly staff and comfortable setting makes this a nice place for a respite from walking/shopping/sightseeing. A good spot to cool off and read a book.

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Ubud for 8 days and would go there every day, sometimes twice a day their coffee was that amazing. The staff there are so great, always happy and willing to talk or to help you with anything. I will be dreaming of this place every night until I get to go back, have never had a coffee that good anywhere else in my life.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Their coffee is fantastic, their staff is über friendly and their menu has loads of variety. They have the best French fries (crisps... chips...) in Bali. I can't pick just one menu item that is our favourite. In fact, with two hungry teenagers to feed, I love that my kids have so many menu choices that they love. Usually they struggle to find one item they want to eat. At Kopi Bali House they're doing "one potato - two potato" to figure out what to order! It's location is also really handy. They're on Monkey Forest Street, about 20 metres from entrance two.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

A great coffee house we stumbled across in Ubud during a heavy rain downpour.

My wife got to have a Mocha and I had the expensive Kopi Luwak coffee.

A wonderful experience and we will be back when next in Ubud.

Been to Kopi Bali House? Share your experiences!