“Water & a cold washcloth”

Kismet Boutique and Drink Bar
Ranked #18 of 48 Coffee & Tea in Ubud
Cuisines: Cafe, Fusion
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Original Location: Fastest Internet in Town 20 MBS Kismet Boutique, Cafe & Vape Bar sits in central Ubud on the corner of Jalan Dewisita and Jalan Goutama. We feature a wide range of beverages including house made Chai and Ciders, Espresso Bar and Kombucha Bar. Downstairs is the women's boutique and upstairs in the mens boutique, coffee shop and Vape Bar. We sell a variety of vaping supplies and accessories plus you can vape while you drink a beer while enjoying the view from our second story building. Don't forget to check out our NEW LOCATION! Kismet Restaurant has recently changed Locations. We have re-opened location just down JL Gautama in-between Taksu and Earth Cafe & Market. Here at this new location you will find all our classics, plus a new and revised menu. At the NEW location we have 100 MBS Fiber Optic This location has turned in to Kismet Boutique, Cafe & Vape Bar We feature light snacks, wine, beer, espresso, kombucha and soon will add more fun delights.
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Could not believe water was served, without even asking, that was a first in Ubud, lime and cucumber in it to boot! What an adorable place! The cold washcloth, also brought to the table with the water, was such a nice touch! The recycled bike tire earrings and wallet we bought are beyond amazing...you would never guess...I love the concept. We only had wonderful cocktails but we will be back for food and the fastest internet in Ubud. Thank you, Chloe, for a wonderful evening. The "kismet moment" was seeing the Hindu procession, of the full moon ceremony, passing by on the street below.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

It all fits the Ubud atmosphere perfectly. Best salads and only place in the world where i actually like the Tofu!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I came wonderful place while out exploring Ubud with a friend. We were greeted with a smile and a chilled moist facecloth to cool us down, stellar idea! I thought this was the most fantastic welcome and escape from the heat of the day. The menu offers refreshing juices, and a healthy mixture of delicious plates. While you wait for your food there is a tiny boutique offering one of a kind fashion finds by local designers. This is by far a favorite spot for me while I am in Ubud. The prices are competitive and the food is amazing, not to be missed stopping while cruising around Ubud!

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Kismet is a haven from the city streets and a little slice of home. The atmosphere is uplifting and inspiring whilst being a relaxed and welcome environment. I hear they are getting a proper coffee machine to add to the amazingness too! :-D

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Of all the places I have had the pleasure of experiencing in Ubud, Kismet is by far the most interesting and intimate I have been to. Ubud being so popular for the yoga, meditation, and all things energy etc. I found this unique little boutique/restaurant to the most authentic in it’s energetic presence.

Displaying amazing arts, trinkets and sacred geometry treasures, I highly recommend going there to just allow the eyes to feast upon the delights! What is a total bonus - the food is epic! I had the Bowl of Goodness, which is an organic red rice salad with tempe and a Tahini sauce. I also had a coconut milk coffee which was divine!

Yes! I admit to eavesdropping on a conversation the owner with having with the staff about going to a local organic farm to hand pick all the greens. There is a sweetness about this place, if you like uniqueness, magic and mystique - this place will rock your world.