“Kismet is fashionably AWEsome and sweet, love the decor and the treats”

Kismet Boutique and Drink Bar
Ranked #8 of 41 Coffee & Tea in Ubud
Cuisines: Cafe, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Original Location: Fastest Internet in Town 20 MBS Kismet Boutique, Cafe & Vape Bar sits in central Ubud on the corner of Jalan Dewisita and Jalan Goutama. We feature a wide range of beverages including house made Chai and Ciders, Espresso Bar and Kombucha Bar. Downstairs is the women's boutique and upstairs in the mens boutique, coffee shop and Vape Bar. We sell a variety of vaping supplies and accessories plus you can vape while you drink a beer while enjoying the view from our second story building. Don't forget to check out our NEW LOCATION! Kismet Restaurant has recently changed Locations. We have re-opened location just down JL Gautama in-between Taksu and Earth Cafe & Market. Here at this new location you will find all our classics, plus a new and revised menu. At the NEW location we have 100 MBS Fiber Optic This location has turned in to Kismet Boutique, Cafe & Vape Bar We feature light snacks, wine, beer, espresso, kombucha and soon will add more fun delights.
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“Kismet is fashionably AWEsome and sweet, love the decor and the treats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I love Kismet, its my favorite pitstop for latest fashion, big delish salad and blended coconut mochas... the service is so sweet, and i love all the latest designers that are featured there. Perfect place for afternoon tea and the meeting spot for friends. Finally a COOL place in Ubud.

• Visited December 2012

• Polish first
Claremont, Western Australia, Australia
“Relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

A trendy place to go. Nice to look at jewelry and clothes, only disappointing that no clothes fit me, (size 14), more for the young and beautiful. I had a delicious chai with rice milk, will try it with the coconut milk next time, I think that would be delicious too

• Visited April 2013
San Francisco, California
“Stylish but not pretentious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I spent an entire afternoon at Kismet. It's a place to find unique fashions (pricey but high quality) and sip on tasty drinks. Iced chai was yummy, Thai soup was delicious and perfectly spiced. It's definitely the gathering place for all leathers and feathers folks- reminds me of hanging out at a burner party in san francisco. The power went out while I was finishing up my meal and the whole place went dark. The waitstaff was very apologetic and did their best to resolve the problem right away. I eventually left because it was too dark to see but I'll be back!

• Visited March 2013
Oakland, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

While living in Ubud, I was lucky to try so many great restuarants and cafes, but none compared to the remarkable excellence of Kismet! No other place guarantees delicious food, cold pressed coffee, sunset views, high speed internet, comfy seating (hard to come by) and fabulously friendly service. Plus, where else can you grab a cup of joe AND shop for one-of-a-kind designer creations, too? My last few days in Bali were especially warm because of the mornings (and some evenings) spent at Kismet--I met great people, found unique treasures (people are always asking where I got my brass lotus earrings and my dragon ring--I tell them, "Kismet"), and relaxed in true Bali fashion. Check it out! I bet you'll instantly love it, too.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank harmonyrose
Portland, Oregon
“Super Cool Vibe and Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Don't miss Kismet Cafe. Super service and great food! Great selection of healthy drinks and snacks...kombucha...coffees....even a Special Blueberry Cooler with a shot of vodka! You will love the vietnamese freshy rolls, biggie salad, Tom Kah Soup and definitely try the vegetarian sate skewers...scruptious!! Here you will also find a super cool collection of jewelry, bags, belts etc, you will want to take home. Enjoy!!

Visited April 2013