“love this spot”

Ranked #9 of 33 Coffee & Tea in Ubud
Cuisines: Cafe, Fusion
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Original Location: Fastest Internet in Town 20 MBS Kismet Boutique, Cafe & Vape Bar sits in central Ubud on the corner of Jalan Dewisita and Jalan Goutama. We feature a wide range of beverages including house made Chai and Ciders, Espresso Bar and Kombucha Bar. Downstairs is the women's boutique and upstairs in the mens boutique, coffee shop and Vape Bar. We sell a variety of vaping supplies and accessories plus you can vape while you drink a beer while enjoying the view from our second story building. Don't forget to check out our NEW LOCATION! Kismet Restaurant has recently changed Locations. We have re-opened location just down JL Gautama in-between Taksu and Earth Cafe & Market. Here at this new location you will find all our classics, plus a new and revised menu. At the NEW location we have 100 MBS Fiber Optic This location has turned in to Kismet Boutique, Cafe & Vape Bar We feature light snacks, wine, beer, espresso, kombucha and soon will add more fun delights.
Denpasar, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“love this spot”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

i visit kismet most times i go to ubud.. it has a super unique intereating collection of jewelry and clothing plus yummy snacks and drinks to boot.

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
“Coolest Spot in Town!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

this pace is totally rad,,
as a world traveling gypsy digital artist this is the perfect place to work hang out , eat drink, meet new people,, movie nights , events, and really great things to look at and buy,

and the staff are soo sweet,, in their styling galactic pirate jump suits!,,
Fun, hip and edgy. A nice change from the same ol-same ol Ubud.

come hang out and eat drink, internet,,good vibes!!! try the vegi satay and the tom kha soup, and the ice blended cold press mocha ,, and fresh spring roll, yuum!!

bigtime!!

somnio8

• Visited October 2012
Bali, Indonesia
“Favorite Ubud Hangout!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Whenever I venture up to Ubud it's the first place I go! Styled out with a nice view. Amazingly friendly staff and a collection of some of the most original jewellry and clothing you can find in Bali. High-Speed internet connection and a well priced scrumptious vegetarian menu. By far one of my favorite spots in Bali!

• Visited February 2013
Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Style arrives in Ubud”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Living in Ubud on and off to the last few year, I have found few outlets in Ubud that I like as much as Kismet!

Always a chill hang out spot, fast wifi, great munchies!

Located in the center of Ubud over looking Gutama street, the Coffee, and the people watching is always good here! The clothes are all hand picked by the owner and are the Beez kneez. Kismet supports Bali's local designers your not gonna find a better selection of tribal wearz any where in Ubud!

• Visited January 2013
West Hollywood, California
“My favorite place in Ubud”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I've been spending a couple months a year in Bali for the last six years. When Kismet opened a year ago it quickly become my favorite spot. The coffee is legit... I mean seriously. It's good. And we all know how dicey the coffee can be in Bali... The food is great, the internet is fast, I love Chloe, Wayan, and the other staff!!!

But the thing I like most about Kismet is that a lot of their clientele are local artists or people like me who come to Bali often. Every time I go there I bump into a friend or meet someone new who can give me the insider's perspective. Whether I'm trying to find the best local carver to make me something special or just want to know of a good route out of town during traffic, kismet is my spot.

I even collapsed there one afternoon when I was sick with something and woke up an hour later with everyone smiling and taking care of me. Not exactly my finest moment but a testament to the exceptional sweetness of the vibe.

• Visited August 2012