“Cozy, Elegant and Delicious!”

Kismet Boutique and Drink Bar
Ranked #9 of 41 Coffee & Tea in Ubud
Cuisines: Cafe, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Original Location: Fastest Internet in Town 20 MBS Kismet Boutique, Cafe & Vape Bar sits in central Ubud on the corner of Jalan Dewisita and Jalan Goutama. We feature a wide range of beverages including house made Chai and Ciders, Espresso Bar and Kombucha Bar. Downstairs is the women's boutique and upstairs in the mens boutique, coffee shop and Vape Bar. We sell a variety of vaping supplies and accessories plus you can vape while you drink a beer while enjoying the view from our second story building. Don't forget to check out our NEW LOCATION! Kismet Restaurant has recently changed Locations. We have re-opened location just down JL Gautama in-between Taksu and Earth Cafe & Market. Here at this new location you will find all our classics, plus a new and revised menu. At the NEW location we have 100 MBS Fiber Optic This location has turned in to Kismet Boutique, Cafe & Vape Bar We feature light snacks, wine, beer, espresso, kombucha and soon will add more fun delights.
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Cozy, Elegant and Delicious!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is simply a great new place with a very cozy decor. Overlooking the corner of Jl. Dewi Sita, it offers a great atmosphere -a really great place to take a date or just catch up with a friend. The chocolates were superb. The staff was well trained and wanted to make sure my chai was just the right consistency. It's also a great little boutique shop with unique pieces. Definitely worth putting on your itinerary!

• Visited September 2012

• Polish first
San Francisco, California
“Love this place!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I was first introduced to this place through friends (and I've been hooked ever since!). First thing you notice is the wonderful setting away from the chaos of town below. Great views! Every single detail seems to be thought through, from the doors, to the tables, to the lighting. I later learned that the owner was formerly an interior designer. This shows, the place has great energy and beings me back a couple of times a week with my laptop. I can work from anywhere online and I just love coming back here. Wifi is always reliable, the drink and menu selection good, and great service with interesting international people always coming in and out (I like to people watching when I need a break). Besides being a great cafe, Kismet also has some of the best jewelry in town. Their pieces are very unique and original. I am in love with a few items and I'm definitely going to get them before I leave bali!!!

• Visited September 2012
Ubud, Indonesia
“Kissed by Fate”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a great little Cafe up above the hustle and bustle its like being inside and outside at the same time.
Really nice Vegitarian satay - samosa !!!
plus the clothing wow - i bougt 3 garments ,, very unique - i get so many comments on them.
I also bought a very unique piece of jewelery geometry. Then there are the people, Friendly and beautiful.

• Visited June 2012
San Francisco, California, United States
“Amazing place to take in the City”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

For me it seems that every street in Ubud has a variety of different shops and a plethora of people offering taxi rides.

Kismet was an amazing place to get out of the fray and have a great relaxing break.

I hung out there for a day with their great scones drinks and wifi. The scones and cream were amazing and are made more awesome with the great view of the street below and the vista in the background.

• Visited August 2012
San Francisco, California, United States
“Exceptional service and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I stopped off at Kismet on the second day of my stay in Bali seeking refuge from the busy streets-I was looking for WiFi and good drinks, but found much more. I ultimately found my self returning to Kismet many times to work and enjoy food and drinks with friends, the atmosphere above the street is fantastic and the ambience and music in the store make it easy to feel comfortable.

• Visited August 2012