“good studio”

Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio
Ranked #16 of 211 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: At Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio we educate, inspire and uplift in our brand new, eco-hip facility, custom-designed to help you fulfill your yogic essence.With two gorgeous, dedicated shalas (yoga rooms), you'll experiencing top quality instruction in a variety of styles: Radiantly Alive Yoga, vinyasa, Ashtanga, restorative, dance, Iyengar, Yin, Anusara and Acro Yoga.In our café enjoy healthy foods, premium teas and our legendary Radiantly Alive raw chocolate. Replenish and reenergize your body while communing with like-minded souls from around the world.Our holistic therapies offer you powerful assistance to cleanse and heal: colon hydrotherapy, cranial sacral, deep tissue, acupuncture and more.Like much of our own practices, our new studio is experience daily shifts to get it to its full potential. Please bear with us as there is still some construction being completed. While we have one of our shalas up and running, the café and holistic therapy rooms will be coming shortly.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Radiantly Alive is one of the 2 biggest studios in Ubud. It is very well designed and it gets lots of light. The classes are mainly flow based western yoga which i am not big fan of. I like to try different classes and dont take them that seriously when i am traveling so radiantly alive has lots of choices. I took classes from Lisa, Rusty, Sarah and Acacia. All of the teachers were really careful with the alignment of the poses which is usually overlooked by vinyasa studios. My favorite classes were fly high yoga with Acacia and restorative with Rusty but i enjoyed all the classes i attended even some of them were gym style vinyasa. it is not 5 stars because there is constant traffic noise is coming from outside. it is more like 4.5 stars.

RadiantlyAlive, Manager at Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you Cangogo for taking the time to review our little studio here in Ubud! We will let Acacia and Rusty know how much you loved their classes. We're sorry to hear the studio was a bit noisy for you (our neighbors have been doing some construction recently). Hopefully next time you come back it'll be quieter! Kindly, Radiantly Alive

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Very nice yoga school, relaxed atmosphere, and enjoyed a lesson called Flying High. Hanging upside down in a belt gives your spine and neck a very worthwile relaxation. A nice change after years of regular sun salutations!

RadiantlyAlive, Manager at Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

We're so glad to hear that you got a different yoga experience with us! We'll be sure to let the Fly High Instructor know that you loved the class. Come visit us again in Bali soon!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I attended a gentle flow yoga glass at Radiantly Alive studio. As an infrequent yoga participant I was reticent about attending. I had not brought any of my yoga clothing and showed up in a pair of shorts, and bikini top (closest thing to yoga apparel I could find in my suitcase). But who can come to Ubud and not take yoga classes! The instructor (Lisa I think) was very welcoming and didn't make fun of my inadequate outfit (the shorts had no stretch). In fact I felt very comfortable in the gentle flow class. I really liked how the instructor spent a fair amount of time on each pose. Her explanations helped me understand the purpose of the pose and the proper placement and focus of each part of my body. This is quite different from other yoga classes I've been to at home where I've felt rushed. While I cannot speak for any of the advanced classes I would definitely recommend the gentle flow class. It costs about $10AUD for one session, but there are discounts for frequent use etc. Go to the 7:30am gentle flow class and then cross the street to Bali Buda for a healthy breakfast and you'll feel like a million bucks!

RadiantlyAlive, Manager at Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Hi Smiley Jane, thanks for your very kind review of our studio! We will be sure to let Lisa know that you enjoyed her class... and we're thrilled to hear that you felt welcomed, even with the wrong clothes and all :) Take Care, The Radiantly Alive Family.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

This studio has top notch instructors who deeply care about the people they teach. I have renewed my love for yoga in this studio and it has made me want to pursue teacher training in the new year.
This an extremely nurturing environment. I have had some great catharsis in the RA studios and felt full support from the staff.
The studios and equipment are clean, there are showers for post workout and
the prices are the best I have seen in Ubud.
Whether you are new to yoga or a veteran, you will love this studio.
I am grateful to have found it.

RadiantlyAlive, Manager at Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Hi McGilver... and we're also grateful that you came and visited us! Take care and thanks for the thoughtful review. -The Radiantly Alive Family

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I really love the studio setup here. So much different from the studios back home! I signed up for an all day pass for 150.000IDR. But I ended up only taking one class unfortunately. I tried out Daniel's vinyasa flow in the morning. His class was a bit difficult for me because I have not practiced in over a year and a hlf. But I LOVE the difficult classes, hence the reason I enjoyed it. I was pretty wiped out and was not able to attend more classes later on. I would recommend just doing one class to try it out at first. Good fun and a good workout.

Thanks Dre V for reviewing us! Enjoy your holidays back in Los Angeles and come back soon!