“My favorite yoga studio in Ubud.”

Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio
Ranked #16 of 208 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: At Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio we educate, inspire and uplift in our brand new, eco-hip facility, custom-designed to help you fulfill your yogic essence.With two gorgeous, dedicated shalas (yoga rooms), you'll experiencing top quality instruction in a variety of styles: Radiantly Alive Yoga, vinyasa, Ashtanga, restorative, dance, Iyengar, Yin, Anusara and Acro Yoga.In our café enjoy healthy foods, premium teas and our legendary Radiantly Alive raw chocolate. Replenish and reenergize your body while communing with like-minded souls from around the world.Our holistic therapies offer you powerful assistance to cleanse and heal: colon hydrotherapy, cranial sacral, deep tissue, acupuncture and more.Like much of our own practices, our new studio is experience daily shifts to get it to its full potential. Please bear with us as there is still some construction being completed. While we have one of our shalas up and running, the café and holistic therapy rooms will be coming shortly.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

There are many yoga studios in Ubud, but radiantly alive is definitely my favorite.

Their staff and instructors are so friendly and helpful.

I love this place so much and can't wait to go back.

Namaste.

RadiantlyAlive, Public Relations Manager at Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Hi Bydorry,
Thank you for your kind words! Yes come back soon!
Namaste,
Radiantly Alive

There are newer reviews for Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I haven't practice yoga for some years. A friend recommended this place and I thank her for that. I have tried another studio in Ubud but nope, not my cup of tea.
Here I bought the 1 week unlimited so I could try as many classes as possible. Best decision ever... I then continue coming back to the fly high classes...
My favorite: Jose Jimenez ... amazing teacher! His Iyengar and Fly High classes are awesome. Great teaching, with humor, wisdom and great personalized attention to each student . So much fun!
I even plan to buy the hanging belt (a steal in terms of price) so I can practice when back home.
Sarah is also a jewel with her yin and hatha classes. She knows how to reach your soul and guide you through your practice thoroughly and gently.
I also tried the restorative and vinyasa classes and they were very good too.
The ambiance is exceptionally welcoming, you feel part of a family; oh and the front desk staff is soo friendly.
Overall, in my humble opinion, Radiantly Alive is the best yoga studio in Ubud , no doubt about it. I am so thankful to Jose and Sarah for showing me the path to yoga again...
May Radiantly Alive continue the good work and see you next year!

RadiantlyAlive, Public Relations Manager at Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Hi VvaeaK - thank you for your lovely review of our studio! We will be sure to let Jose & Sarah know of your glowing praises. Come back again soon! xo Radiantly Alive

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I tried a hanging yoga class with Jose which was new and exciting, he was a fun, supportive teacher and I really enjoyed the class.
I then went back and tried the arm balances class with Noga and had a great class, she was such a positive energy to have leading the class that although it was all new to me, I felt so comfortable and inspired to try everything.
The staff are friendly and helpful, it's very clean and fresh. Lovely surroundings and peaceful energy. I wish I had found it sooner to try more classes. I'll definitely go back there!!

Hi Cindas_m,

Just wanted to say thank you for that thoughtful review of our yoga studio here in Ubud. It's our students that make the peaceful energy, so thank you for sharing it! Love, Radiantly Alive

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Location- great, teachers- great, class diversity- excellent. So many classes to choose from. The building is gorgeous and the teachers welcoming, friendly and happy to chat to beginners. The one week unlimited pass or one month unlimited pass is the way to go. Only small drawback is the yoga mats may be a little pricey as we saw many in Ubud that were same quality and more reasonable.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I attended a morning class open to all comers. I found it very professional and warm set up. Sarah was great, and one did not feel one had to do everything the hard way, which is good for those who are not as supple or haven't done yoga for a while. The room was large and airy, and it was actually quite nice to hear the outside hum of Ubud. It seemed clean and modern. I liked it and felt very good afterwards. The studio is on a great little laneway road with a nice open air cafe up the street 30m that does fabulous juice and crepes very cheaply.