“" Stop Searching "”

Bali Bike Adventures
Ranked #49 of 184 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Bike Adventures offers unforgettable experiences to enjoy your holiday. We includes return hotel transfer, mountain bike with safety helmet, breakfast, towel and mineral water, all entrance fees, professional guide, buffe lunch, insurance covered for each participant in our package rate.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

definitely recommended! They pick you up from your hotel and take you to the top of a mountain overlooking an active volcano for breakfast, followed by a leisurely scenic ride down the mountain through traditional villages where we passed many beautiful sites and people. Lots to learn, lots to see, lots to take in and a lot to smile about.Prior to that we went to a coffee farm. Rode our bikes down-hill mainly. Ride with them. You'll be glad you did.I would recommend to everyone who can ride a bike. Go!

There are newer reviews for Bali Bike Adventures

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Located at hearth of Ubud, this cycling tour offer great opportunities to biking mania to explore untold story of Balinese view around traditional villages. You will feel like in a fresh nature with good panorama everywhere. Don't think twice book now for you with a busy and halt idea, come and find your new fresh breath in this adventure "team family". After trying this you will find that you need something new like Bali bike adventure every year to retreat your goal and your future. I have experience with this and I recommended you to try this regularly, why go for expensive holiday if we can make it better with cheaper and reliable one in Bali Bike adventure......all the best, Sam Leuwew, Nedlands Perth WA

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Just come back from a lovely day out seeing amazing countryside, passing through local villages, seeing beautiful temples. Also visited a coffee plantation and saw locals working the paddy fields.
Lovely tour guide and driver, thank you

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Cycling down from a volcanic mountain is great fun, 23k's all down hill, riding through small villages with children waving was totally magic.
To be honest the bikes were a little rattley and I did have some doubts if it would fall apart on me, but, it didn't all the gears worked plus, being a motorcyclist, I did push the pedal to the metal, both my wife and I flew down the hills, yes we did have helmets (supplied) I would hate thing what might happen if we came off.. but we didn't. We visited a farmers home and little villages, out tour guide was very helpful and spoke reasonable english. Out totally fun day ended with a sumptuous Indonesian meal we were none worse for wear. Great day had my all

2  Thank DrChip
Reviewed August 21, 2012

very nice seighseeing on village,helpfull guide ,amazing buffe lunch n we r enjoyed on it.
thanks to Dewa's guide for ur recomend n verry helpfull...

1  Thank ks_tini