“Wow, you surprise me!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tamas Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
San Francisco, California
“Wow, you surprise me!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I went there for a romantic dinner with my boyfriend. Kristina, the manager, ensured the total private and warm atmosphere with lots of candles. the staff was very friendly and the food delicious. we arrived early and still saw the beautiful view on the rice terrace just in front of the restaurant. a must for every couple that visits bali!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Bettina W

• Polish first
Bern, Switzerland
“very good”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I liked this place very much.
The food is very tasty and the staff is very friendly!
Hope to go back soon.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank 821Travelfreak
Bern, Switzerland
“Yumm!!! Wonderful!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

amazing food, lovely warmhearted staff and such a powerful young manager-lady. The view is beautiful and the restaurant ambiente is perfect. We felt like at home straight away. Kristina, we had a beautiful time in your restaurant. Be sure we send all our friends!! Thank you very much!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Annina L
Berkeley, California
“Surprisingly Good Balinese Food”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

To be honest, I didn't expect much on arrival, but was pleasantly surprised with the Balinese and Indonesian dishes we tried. Everything was well prepared, perfectly spiced, very fresh, and nicely presented. The location has something that most other places on the road does not - ample parking. If the ambiance was improved just a little bit, this place could become a favorite.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank jajanbali
Ubud, Indonesia
“BALINESE food in a real restaurant (not a warung)”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have not tasted everything on the menu, but I have enjoyed EVERYTHING I tried.
Balinese food served mild or medium or PEDAS (HOT!): Sari Laut soup, Seromoten Klungkung veggie salad, Ayam Penyon, Ikan Sambal Matah & more
General Asian foods: soto ayam, nasi goreng, Tom Yum Goong etc
European / Western: club sandwich, tuna sandwich, burger, pepper steak, chicken cordon blue
Grill:beef or chicken or fish or prawns
Vegetarian: many choices