“Tasty, low cost food”

Ranked #643 of 790 Restaurants in Ubud
Description: It's the only Vegan restaurant in the Ubud City Centre
Description: It's the only Vegan restaurant in the Ubud City Centre
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We chanced upon this restaurant and were pleased to do so - it's about 10 minutes walk east from the market but worth the walk. Others have mentioned the sate skewers and with good reason - delicious. Service was friendly and fast, possibly because the restaurant was not busy at the time.

1  Thank Tracey M

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great little place, and despite being on a busy road, felt nice and quiet. Loved the vegetarian sate skewers. Nice fresh, wholesome food, and lovely friendly staff.

1  Thank JoandAb
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Finally, a place that gets it! Freshly made, simple and healthy dishes full of flavour! By far the best vego food in Ubud. Whatever you order is great, we dined here twice and even juices are delicious. Make sure you order sate skewers as a side. Hands down delectable... Still dreaming about them now!!!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was late to meet a friend when I walked past this place, but it had been recommended to me so many times that I had to go in and grab something! I had the Sate skewers and fried rice, it was absolutely delicious! They also have many other tempting delights on their menu! The restaurant itself is gorgeous I wish I had had more time I would have taken my friends for a meal there, it is full of buddhas and literature by the Supreme Master Chiang Hai. The staff were lovely and sweet. Will not disappoint!!

1  Thank Ukgal-oz
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This place is great. Yummy food, excellent prices. It's not fancy, but if you are looking for wholesome vegan food that won't your budget this is definitely that place to go!

1  Thank feelingr00vy

Been to Bali Vegan Warung? Share your experiences!