“Delicious.”

House of Schnitzel
Ranked #108 of 838 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have a small eclectic menu featuring western cuisine using only fresh local seasonal produce. Our open kitchen is designed and maintained to international standards so you can always be assured of clean fresh food and drinks. Enjoy village views and breezes away from the street from the open air top floor. Warung Schnitzel is located in the centre of Ubud just 20m from Jalan Raya Ubud.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The chicken schnitzel was great, and the meal deal offer (like $7 for schnitzel, chips and a drink?) was great. Sauces are yum and the upstairs dining area is really peaceful and lovely.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

The owners have done a wonderful job with the space. It is attractively decorated with interesting and engaging art. We had a few drinks and shared a number of dishes. The schnitzel is good. Small portion though. The appetizers were tough to share because the portions were so small. We actually went out for a second meal after we left here. So for quality they get 4 stars but the portions are just too small. Heck charge a bit more and make sure three people can share an appetizer. Drinks were good.We got three different kinds of margaritas and they all screamed fresh fruit, yum! . And I would recommend going there just to see the place. My picture is actually of the bathroom. I know, you are kidding me, the bathroom! Well yes, absolutely the nicest in all of Bali!

1  Thank Votenochains
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Warung Schnitzel is my favourite dinning experience that I return often. Incredible menu, friendly staff, service unmatched. Usually Pack shows that this restaurant has our taste buds in mind.

1  Thank Rex B
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We (couple from Austria and hence true Schnitzel experts ;-) enjoyed the chicken Schnitzel and especially the very friendly and charming service. Overall clear recommendation for a nice dinner.

1  Thank thal141
Reviewed July 22, 2014

After reading the reviews, we decided to try out the schnitzel. When we arrived, the place was packed so we sat in the bar area to have a drink while we waited. Then out of the pile of coconuts, a rather big mouse came scurrying out. I screeched when I saw it, and it went back into hiding. Granted, most restaurants in Ubud have an open design, and it is possible that this mouse was just passing through, so we gave it the benefit of the doubt and ate there anyway. However, once we were seated at our table, a huge insect went crawling across my table. I understand we are in a very tropical place and these things happen but after seeing these two uninvited guests, I really lost my appetite and could not enjoy the food. The most positive part is that the staff is fantastic.

2  Thank Janet S