“very good service”
Review of Warung Schnitzel

Warung Schnitzel
Ranked #64 of 731 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Cash Only, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: We have a small eclectic menu featuring western cuisine using only fresh local and seasonal produce. Our open kitchen is designed and maintained to international standards so you can always be assured of clean fresh food and drinks. Enjoy village views and breezes away from the street from the open air top floor. Warung Schnitzel is located in the centre of Ubud just 20m from Jalan Raya Ubud.
Bali, Indonesia
“very good service”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

very good service!!! my husband and i didn't have to wait long for our meal to be served... and it's yummy too.. we had a nice dinner time there..

2 Thank Imer H

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Really nice!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Awesome little restaurant, great food and friendly, good service. Very good value for money. Thank you Ida

Visited April 2014
Victoria
“Now on our must return list!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We come to Ubud twice a year and have scooted past Warung Schnitzel so many times…guess I always felt that Schnitzel is not a word I need to hear in Bali. ANYWAY….finally relented to my husband and said OK let's go. WELLLLL it is now on our return to visit list. My husband said it was his best meal in Bali! He enjoyed the chicken schnitzel with mash and I enjoyed Vietnamese rice paper rolls. The menu is very extensive (I thought it would only be a schnitzel selection) and the staff were F A N T A S T I C! So friendly, asking our names, coming back to check that we were enjoying our meals. Mara the owner also came and checked that we were happy with everything. SO Warung Schnitzel, see you in August :)

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ZipEchucaAUS
Washington State
“Dinner at Schnitzel's”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My wife and our friends from the states ate here for dinner. We were looking for a different spot to eat and walked over to peruse the menu. A young Brit walked into the restaurant and and said, "Everything here is good, you can't go wrong." He sold us and in we walked. Were given a table not he top floor, great ambiance. All our meals were served in a timely manner, all dishes brought out at the same time. My Pork Tenderloin was cooked just right, served over a stuffed zucchini, pumpkin served on the side as well as a fresh salad. I was so engrossed in eating my dish I didn't take time to look at the other meals but all said their food was delicious and filling. We were also given a great little starter of some chips and dip. The only downside was the margaritas . . . a little favor less and way too strong. The service was wonderful, very friendly, very helpful. The owner visited our table to see if everything was alright.

We would eat here again.

• Visited March 2014
Wollongong, Australia
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I came here for dinner and had a combination plate....great for anyone that wants a light meal and the pork schnitzel was beautiful. I recommend anyone who comes to Ubud to try it out

Visited March 2014