“Great food & service!”

House of Schnitzel
Ranked #99 of 820 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have a small eclectic menu featuring western cuisine using only fresh local seasonal produce. Our open kitchen is designed and maintained to international standards so you can always be assured of clean fresh food and drinks. Enjoy village views and breezes away from the street from the open air top floor. Warung Schnitzel is located in the centre of Ubud just 20m from Jalan Raya Ubud.
Reviewed January 30, 2014

If you are looking for a western meal, Warung Schnitzel is a great option. The service here is great and the food is high quality..and delish! The chicken schnitzel was awesome.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I got the pork fillet Schnitzel and it was alright. The fillet itself was pretty thin. The coating probably 2 or 3 times as thick as the meat. But it tasted good anyway.
As side you get a tiny tiny bit of mashed potatoes. And you can choose two sauces with the Schnitzel. I can recommend the homemade gravy. The creamy mushroom tasted like out of the jar.
The Schnitzel was 65k IDR what i would say was close to the limit. In the end the taste was good!

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

We had a very tasty dinner at Warung Schnitzel and loved the atmosphere on the rooftop. I tried the green chicken curry and my gf had a chicken Schnitzel, both of which were delicious. The prices were very reasonable and the waitresses always friendly.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Food was fine, at a reasonable price. We had the Thai Green Curry which was tasty. Cocktails were also good.

Staff were lovely. And there was even a cat. (I'm seriously missing my cat back home, so any sightings of a cat are guaranteed to get me excited.)

I guess it just lacks that extra something to make it exceptional, but overall we were pleased with our meals.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We came her on our first night, both a bit sceptical, as schnitzels never really sounded that appealing. We were wrong. The food was really, really good, the staff was attentive and polite(as we have found to be the rule, not the exception in Asia), and the experience ended up being a big surprise to us both. Would definately eat there again if I were to go back to Ubud.